Eutelsat Communications: Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of 7 November 2013
PARIS, November 7, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
The Ordinary and Extraordinary Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of Eutelsat Communications (NYSE Euronext Paris: ETL) was held today in Paris under the chairmanship of Michel de Rosen, Chairman and CEO. The resolutions approved included:
- Fiscal 2012-2013 accounts
- Dividend of 1.08 euro per share, up 8% and representing a pay-out ratio of 67%. The distribution will be paid on 21 November
- The renewal of Bertrand Mabille's office as a Director for a term of four years
- The ratification of the cooptation of Ross McInnes as a Director for the remainder of his term of office
Information on voting for each resolution is available on the Group's website.
Financial calendar for 2013-2014
- February 14, 2014: earnings for the first half ended December 31, 2013
- May 15, 2014: revenues for third quarter ended March 31, 2014
- July 31, 2014: earnings for the full year ended June 30, 2014
About Eutelsat Communications
With capacity commercialised on 31 satellites delivering reach of Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia, significant parts of the Americas and the Asia-Pacific, Eutelsat Communications (NYSE Euronext Paris: ETL, ISIN code: FR0010221234) is one of the world's leading satellite operators. As of 30 September 2013, Eutelsat's satellites were broadcasting more than 4,700 television channels to over 200 million cable and satellite homes in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. The Group's satellites also provide a wide range of services for TV contribution, corporate networks and fixed and mobile broadband markets. Headquartered in Paris, Eutelsat and its subsidiaries employ over 780 commercial, technical and operational professionals from 30 countries. http://www.eutelsat.com
SOURCE Eutelsat Communications
More by this Source
Eutelsat S.A. annonce le succès de l'émission d'un emprunt obligataire à 6 ans
Dec 09, 2013, 13:34 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.