PHILADELPHIA, June 14, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Event Strategy Group (ESG), a global experiential agency that partners with corporate brands to create original events that produce high-impact results, today announced the successful completion of its second Lenovo Tech World. The Company handled the strategy, planning, logistics and implementation of strategic aspects of the event.
Tech World 2016, a one-day event that hosted hundreds people, including fans, media, industry influencers and analysts, took place on June 9th in San Francisco, at the Masonic Center. ESG designers, planners and crew created the event where Lenovo debuted its latest products, including:
- PHAB2 Pro – a smartphone powered by Tango technology – a set of sensors and software from Google that senses and maps its surroundings – makes a host of cutting-edge augmented reality (AR) experiences possible
- Moto Mods ecosystem with two flagship smartphones (Moto Z and Moto Z Force) and a collection of interchangeable backs that transform the mobile experience into exactly what you need, exactly when you need it – a battery powerhouse, a big screen projector or a boombox
"It's an honor to work with a company whose vision is to be on the cutting edge of tech innovation," said Norman Aamodt, President of Event Strategy Group. "An experiential event of this magnitude does not happen in a vacuum, and the success of Tech World 2016 is a testament to the strategic planning and collaborative relationship between ESG and Lenovo and its partners."
Featured speakers included:
- Yuanging Yang, Lenovo Chairman and CEO
- Brian Krzanich, CEO, Intel
- Johnny Lee, Engineering Director, Google
- Nicole Curtis, of TV's "Rehab Addict"
- Ashton Kutcher, technology entrepreneur
- Pradeep Sindhum, Juniper Networks' Founder, Vice Chairman and CTO
"Events like Tech World play an important part in showcasing Lenovo's innovation capabilities and our vision for the future," said Jeff Shafer, vice president, Global Corporate Communications, Lenovo. "Our partners play an essential role in helping us achieve this vision. ESG truly helped make this flagship event memorable with creative execution, great experiences and some incredible shareable moments for those in attendance and watching around the world."
About Event Strategy Group
With headquarters in Philadelphia, PA, Event Strategy Group (ESG) is a global experiential agency that partners with brands to create original experiences and high-impact results, including corporate and employee events, user conferences, trade shows, and road shows. With clients that include Lenovo, Lincoln Financial, and Comcast, ESG is backed by dozens of years of experience and a proven track record of success, ESG combines strategic and creative thinking, innovative technology solutions and attention to detail to deliver measurable results.
For more information on ESG, please visit http://www.esg.us/.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/event-strategy-group-celebrates-successful-2nd-lenovo-tech-world-300284089.html
SOURCE Event Strategy Group