Every Little Helps This Christmas
LONDON, November 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Tesco Bank's Clubcard Credit Card is set to reward customers once again this Christmas. Clubcard Credit Card customers can collect Clubcard points on all of their spending - receiving one point for every £4 spent on their card.
Tesco is helping Clubcard customers get more for their money with the return of Christmas Clubcard Exchange. Members can exchange Clubcard vouchers and get double the value to spend on a huge range of festive goods in store and online. With 12 departments taking part, there are thousands of products to choose from, including toys and bikes, clothing, beauty products, Finest wine and Finest champagne and Christmas decorations. Customers have until the 5th December to exchange their vouchers and until the 13th December to redeem their tokens. For more details visit: http://www.tesco.com/exchange.
Using the Clubcard Credit Card helps customer's collect even more points and is a great way for them to manage their everyday spending or to put towards bigger treats for those planning holidays over the festive season.
The Tesco Clubcard Credit Card offers customers two choices to help them manage their money:
- 0% interest on purchases for 16 months; or
- 0% interest on balance transfers for 22 months, with a competitive fee of 2.9%.
David McCreadie, Managing Director of Banking at Tesco Bank, commented:
"During the Christmas period we know that every little helps and the Clubcard Credit Card is a great way to make spending go further this Christmas.
"We are committed to serving our customers fairly over the long-term and reward our customers for their loyalty through great value and Clubcard rewards."
Notes to Editors:
* One Clubcard point is awarded per £4 spent in each purchase transaction (£4 minimum). Must have available credit.
The Clubcard Credit card doubles as a Clubcard.
Clubcard points not received on balance transfers.
Points exclusions apply to certain products in Tesco stores - see http://www.tesco.com/clubcard for more information.
The Clubcard scheme is administered by Tesco Stores which is responsible for fulfilling points.
The Clubcard Credit Card currently offers 2 options to customers:
- 0% on Balance Transfers for 22 months (2.9% Fee )with 0% on purchases for 6 months from account opening,
- 0% on purchases for 16 months with 0% on balance transfers for 9 months (2.9% fee) from account opening.
Customers can transfer 95% of their credit limit.
Representative example: 16.9%APR representative (variable) - Based on a credit limit of £1,200** - Purchase rate of 16.9% p.a. (variable).
**Your credit limit may vary depending on your circumstances. The Tesco Clubcard Credit Card is available to over 18, UK residents only, subject to status.
Tesco Bank is the UK's largest supermarket bank:
- Our customers hold 6.5 million accounts and policies with us.
- We opened for business in 1997 and since 2008 have been owned by Tesco PLC.
- We now have over 3000 staff based in Edinburgh, Glasgow and Newcastle.
- For the year ending February 2012, Tesco Bank made a baseline profit of £203m - up 29% from the year before.
Our aim is to be the financial services provider of choice for Tesco customers by giving them good service, great value and by rewarding their loyalty for shopping at Tesco.
Tesco Bank offers a popular range of simple personal banking products.
Tesco Bank Clubcard Credit:
- Is consistently market leader for purchases: The Tesco Clubcard Credit Card gives customers a choice of a market leading 0% on purchases for 16 months from account opening or 0% balance transfer for 22 months (2.9 % fee) from account opening an APR of 16.9%,
- Gives Clubcard points anywhere you spend, additional Clubcard points in Tesco stores, and more than twice as many points than a standard Clubcard on fuel at Tesco Petrol Filling stations (excludes Esso Fuel) .
- Has been a Which? recommended provider since 2010.
Tesco Bank products and services are available online at tescobank.com and by telephone from our UK-based service centres.
We aim to be a valued part of the communities we operate in.
For media enquiries please contact:
Adam Treslove, Tesco Bank, email@example.com, +44(0)131-479-1345
Risha Parmar, Fishburn Hedges, firstname.lastname@example.org, +44(0)20-7839-4321
SOURCE Tesco Bank
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.