Everyday Health's Multi-Brand, Multi-Platform Strategy Powers Continued Strong Growth
Advertising and Sponsorship Revenue Grows 35% in the First Half of 2012
NEW YORK, July 31, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Everyday Health, Inc., the leading provider of online health solutions, today announced that its multi-brand, multi-platform strategy continues to fuel strong growth across its portfolio of premier health and lifestyle properties. The company's advertising and sponsorship revenue increased 35% in the first half of 2012 over the prior year period.
Everyday Health's video, mobile and social initiatives, coupled with robust post-campaign analytics and ROI measurement, have enabled it to offer a unique set of innovative and multi-channel marketing solutions to pharmaceutical and lifestyle customers seeking to reach targeted audiences.
"We believe that our investments in mobile, social, video and data analytics have enabled us to develop deeper relationships with our clients," says CEO and Co-Founder, Ben Wolin. "The trends in the online health and lifestyle sector remain very strong for our business and we believe that both pharmaceutical and lifestyle customers will continue to seek out innovative marketing solutions. We are well positioned to attract an increased share of these marketing dollars - in fact, revenue from our top 20 advertisers grew 31% during the first half of 2012 over the same period in 2011."
In addition to strong revenue growth, Everyday Health's achievements during the first half of 2012 included the following:
- Maintaining the largest audience in online health each month, according to comScore
- Increasing the number of video streams across the portfolio from essentially zero in January 2012 to over 10 million in June 2012
- Launching the Everyday Health premium video channel on YouTube, which has quickly attracted over 30,000 subscribers
- Expanding into the UK and Australia with the announcement of the launch of Everyday Health and What To Expect international sites
- Reaching nearly nine million downloads of the company's mobile applications, including two of the top ten highest grossing "Health" apps
- Receiving a Daytime Emmy nomination for its television series "Everyday Health" and a prestigious Gerald Loeb Award, a premier honor in the world of business and financial reporting, for MedPage Today's collaboration with the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel's medical reporter John Fauber on his "Side Effects" investigative series
"We are extremely proud of the company's progress during the first half of 2012 and are excited about continued growth for the remainder of 2012," said Mr. Wolin. "We remain dedicated to providing the best suite of content and tools to our consumer and professional audiences wherever and however they want to engage with our health and lifestyle brands."
About Everyday Health, Inc.
Attracting 30 million monthly unique visitors (comScore), Everyday Health, Inc. is the leading provider of online health solutions. The company offers consumers, healthcare professionals and marketers with content and advertising-based services. Its broad portfolio of websites and mobile applications span the health spectrum–from in-depth medical content for condition prevention and management to healthy lifestyle offerings. Everyday Health offers the tools, community, and expert advice people need to live healthier lives, every day. Everyday Health, the television series, is brought to you by EverydayHealth.com. Everyday Health was founded in 2002 by CEO, Ben Wolin, and President, Mike Keriakos.
SOURCE Everyday Health, Inc.
More by this Source
New Data Show Diabetes Prevalence Continues To Rise In New York City
Jul 31, 2013, 15:46 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.