HOUSTON, Aug. 23, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- As the market stabilizes, industry leaders' questions are shifting from "how low will it go?" to "how much will it recover?" Texas' Permian Basin is already experiencing a surge in activity. Many producers look to their core South Texas assets next. Hart Energy's DUG Eagle Ford conference and exhibition, scheduled September 12-14 at San Antonio's Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center, brings the region's top public and private producers together with industry experts for an in-depth look at activity throughout the Eagle Ford.
Leading oil and gas executives are DUG Eagle Ford's main attraction. Just announced, CEOs from private producers like Laredo Energy, Energy Hunter Resources, New Century Exploration, Hawkwood Energy and Teal Natural Resources will join senior-level executives from public producers like Noble Energy (NBL), Chesapeake Energy (CHK), BHP Billiton (BHP) and Sanchez Energy (SN) on the conference stage.
From time-tested best practices to emerging technologies, DUG Eagle Ford's conference sessions explore the many ways producers and technology providers are cutting costs and increasing profits. Attendees will hear candid discussions from executives who have rigs on the ground.
- Chip Rimer, Senior Vice President, U.S. Onshore, Noble Energy (NBL)
- M. Jason Pigott, Executive Vice President – Operations, Southern Division, Chesapeake Energy Corp. (CHK)
- Jon Krome, Head of Continuous Improvement, BHP Billiton (BHP)
- Tony Sanchez III, CEO, Sanchez Energy (SN)
- Glenn Hart, President and CEO, Laredo Energy
- Gary Evans, CEO, Energy Hunter Resources
- Phil Martin, President and CEO, New Century Exploration
- Patrick R. Oenbring, CEO, Hawkwood Energy
- John Roby, CEO, Teal Natural Resources
- Jim Teague, CEO, Enterprise Products Partners LP (EPD)
- Mark Sooby, Managing Director, Bank of America Merrill Lynch (BAC)
- Matthew Portillo, CFA, Managing Director, Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co. Inc.
- William D. Von Gonten, Jr., President, W.D. Von Gonten & Co.
- Beatriz Camarena Maney, Principal of Clearinghouse International, Co-Founder of OFSCap, and VP of the Finance and Energy Committee at the AEM Asociacion de Empresarios Mexicanos
- Jeff Quigley, Director, Energy Markets, Stratas Advisors
- Kirk Trosclair, CEO, Fountain Quail Energy Services
- Josh Adler, Founder and CEO, Sourcewater, Inc.
To view the full conference agenda and register, please visit DUGEagleFord.com. For media credentials, please contact Gabe Geller at firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow on Twitter @HartEnergyConf, #DUGEagleFord for updates.
About Hart Energy
For more than 40 years, Hart Energy editors and experts have delivered market-leading insights to investors and energy industry professionals. The Houston-based company produces award-winning magazines (such as Oil and Gas Investor, E&P and Midstream Business); online news and data services; in-depth industry conferences (like the DUG™ series); GIS data sets and mapping solutions; and a range of research and consulting services. For information, visit hartenergy.com.
href="mailto:email@example.com" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/execs-from-public-and-private-producers-headline-2016-dug-eagle-ford-conference-and-exhibition-300317194.html
SOURCE Hart Energy