Executive Interviews from EnerCom's London Oil & Gas Conference™ 5 Now Posted
DENVER, June 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- EnerCom, Inc. today posted video interviews with executives on Oil & Gas 360®, the company's one-stop source of oil and gas news, information and analysis from the professionals at EnerCom, Inc. The interview series conducted in London at EnerCom's London Oil & Gas Conference™ 5 includes a total of four interviews covering a variety of topics.
All the interviews can be found here on Oil & Gas 360®, or by clicking the individual links below.
- John Moore, Chief Executive Officer at Acorn Energy (ticker: ACFN)
- John Schiller, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer at Energy XXI (ticker: EXXI)
- Robert Turnham, President and Chief Operating Officer at Goodrich Petroleum (ticker: GDP)
- Alan Farquharson, Senior Vice President at Range Resources (ticker: RRC)
Subject matter included, but was not limited to:
- The evolution of 4D seismic technology and its use in production exploitation;
- Horizontal drilling techniques in the Gulf of Mexico;
- Drilling and completion techniques in the Tuscaloosa Marine Shale;
- Production growth coming out of the Marcellus Shale.
Global Sponsors of Oil & Gas 360®
Global sponsors of Oil & Gas 360® are Credit Agricole Corporate & Investment Bank, Netherland Sewell & Associates, Preng & Associates, and Hein and Associates.
London Conference Presentation Material
A total of 13 presentations were made during EnerCom's London Oil & Gas Conference™ 5. Investors and analysts can listen and download the presentations by following this:
About EnerCom, Inc.
Founded in 1994, EnerCom, Inc. is a nationally recognized investor communications consultancy firm advising and serving energy-centric clients on corporate strategy, investor relations, media and corporate communications, and visual communications design. The Company's professionals have more than 150 years of industry and business experience and a proven track record of success. Headquartered in Denver, EnerCom uses the team approach for delivering its wide range of services to public and private companies large and small, operating in the global exploration and production, drilling, OilService, and associated advanced-technology industries. The Company annually hosts three oil and gas investment conferences:
- The Oil & Gas Conference® 18 – Denver, Colorado – August 11-15, 2013
- The Oil & Services Conference™ 12 – San Francisco, California – February 18-19, 2014
About Oil & Gas 360®
EnerCom's Oil & Gas 360® is a one-stop source of news, information and analysis from the professionals at EnerCom, Inc. The website is dedicated to all things oil and gas: people, technologies, transactions, and macro-economic trends that impact commodity prices. Our goal with Oil & Gas 360® is to be a trusted source of information and analysis for portfolio managers, equity research analysts, private equity capital providers, private investors, oil and gas executives and professionals, and government officials involved in the oil and gas industry.
SOURCE EnerCom, Inc.