NEW YORK, Dec. 2, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The research service focuses on the global transmission market. It specifically focuses on high-speed automatic transmissions, continuously variable transmissions, dual clutch transmissions, and electrified transmissions and on the various results achieved by their implementation. The study provides key market breakdowns, trends, strategies, and challenges impacting the global market. It also focuses on the impact of the Euro emission norms, US Tier III, China V, Bharath Stage V, and ACEA fleet emissions target. It also provides an overview of the regional impact of various transmission solutions, OEM strategies, and comparative analysis of all the transmission systems. The base year of the study is 2015 and the forecast period is 2016–2022.
Research, Aims, and Objectives
The aim of this study is to research, analyze, and forecast the trends for the transmission market and discuss the impact of these trends on the growth and performance of the key global OEMs. The study analyses the different regions which include North America, Europe, and Asia (China, Japan, and India), and the drivers and restraints for them. It focuses on high speed dual clutch transmissions and automatic transmissions of various high speeds.
- Provide a strategic overview of the global transmission technology market focusing on key technology trends.
- Provide an overview of key trends including engine downsizing and engine downspeeding, the CVT market, FWD versus RWD applications for high speed transmissions, and light weighting, as well as a cost-comparison discussion.
- Provide market scenario analysis by focusing on penetration in new regions, OEM advancements, and dynamic optimistic changes that can alter market volumes and structure.
- Competitor analysis: Analyse competitive factors and competitor market shares, and provide OEM-specific contents and analysis; analyse supplier offerings and market share by transmission technology.
- Develop the future outlook of the market with study conclusions.
Key Questions this Study will Answer
Transmissions Market: Key Questions this Study will Answer, Global, 2015
What is the future scope of the transmission market globally? Which regions will adopt the technology and which will look to other transmissions to meet customer demands? Are high-speed transmissions a growing market?
What will be the most dominant high-speed transmission technology by 2022 and why? Which will be more dominant among 8-, 9- and 10- speeds ATs, AMTs, CVTs, and high speed DCTs? What are the drivers and the challenges for these technologies?
Which are the key OEMs and suppliers that are expected to lead the way? What are the expected advancements in this market? Is it following a global strategy or strategy specific to regions? What are some of the key market forecasts for unit shipment?
What are some of the factors influencing the uptake of high speed transmissions? What are suppliers innovating within the market space? Who will lead in each region and why?
What is the technology roadmap that will play out toward the mid and long terms with regards to high speed transmissions? Does the market provide opportunities to OEMs and suppliers to innovate in
their attempt to reduce emissions, increase fuel economy, and meet market demands? What are the opportunities?
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03435667-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: email@example.com
Intl: +1 339-368-6001