Exhibitors Gear Up for CompTIA Breakaway 2012 More than 125 technology vendors expected at IT channel's premier education event
LAS VEGAS, July 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Many of the information technology (IT) industry's top product and solution vendors will be on hand here this week for CompTIA Breakaway 2012, the IT channel's premier education event, CompTIA, the non-profit association for the IT industry, announced today.
More than 125 IT firms are expected to be present at the Technology Vendor Fair during Breakaway 2012, set for July 30 through Aug. 2 at the ARIA Resort and Casino.
"Vendors, distributors and solution providers from across the IT channel view Breakaway as a unique opportunity to take part in vendor-specific educational sessions, to showcase their products and solutions and to network with their channel peers," said Kelly Ricker, senior vice president, events and education, CompTIA.
"CompTIA Breakaway is one of the premier events in the industry. Whether it's meeting with current or prospective partners or getting an update on industry trends, we're excited to have a presence and be a part of this event," said Matt Nachtrab, chief executive officer, LabTech Software.
"In 2012 one of our core strategies here at ChannelOnline has been to expand our network of integration partners to help the channel resellers we serve grow their businesses more efficiently," said Debbie Andrews, vice president of global products, CNET Content Solutions. "Since our launch in 2001, every Breakaway event we've attended delivered solid results and invaluable industry networking, collaboration, and innovation opportunity. It's an event that brings together the channel community in a way no other event does."
Companies that will be at Breakaway include:
- ChannelCloud will spotlight its education and training options for IT professionals to help them build comprehensive, private, managed cloud solutions.
- CNET Content Solutions, a division of CBS Interactive, will display its integration demos at Breakaway 2012 after recently partnering with both Autotask and LeaseStation.
- Datto Inc., a provider of hardware-based on-site and off-site backup and disaster recovery solutions, will spotlight its recently launched GenISIS, a USB stick used to seamlessly and permanently upgrade existing backup designated router (BDR) hardware to Datto SIRIS appliances. SIRIS is a Datto technology that takes data directly from the server and creates virtual machines (VMs) every time a backup occurs and stores that data on the local device.
- Field Solutions, a provider of independent field service technicians to the electronics industry, will mark the one-year anniversary of its rewards program known as FS-PlusOne. This program is the first and only technician cash rewards program in the industry recognizing superb technology services.
- LabTech Software, an IT service company that develops and supports integrated IT solutions for managed service providers and other IT professionals, will highlight its recently announced RMM technology tool known as Ignite; and its partnership with Symantec in its Technology Alliance Partner Program.
- OKI Data Americas, a subsidiary of OKI Data Corporation of Japan, which markets PC peripheral equipment and customized document management solutions, will demonstrate its proprietary Managed Print Service offering – Total Managed Print.
- SaaSMAX, a cloud-based B2B platform that automates and manages reseller transactions and commissions between business cloud app vendors and solution providers, will debut its Channel Marketplace and Channel Management Platform.
- StartMeeting, recently launched by FreeConferenceCall.com, is a new audio and web conferencing service that incorporates features like screen sharing, meeting recording, and a customizable online meeting wall, all at an affordable price.
- Verio, a global provider of web hosting and cloud services recently announced their new Cloudn infrastructure which provides reliable and flexible Cloud solution for small to medium sized businesses.
- ViewSonic, a leader in display technology innovation, will feature its new 22-inch Android Smart Display and new laser LED hybrid projector. Also at Breakaway 2012, ViewSonic will sponsor a contest to win a free cruise when participants join Finch Club, ViewSonic's partner program.
A complete list of the exhibitors who will be attending the Technology Vendor Fair can be found on the Breakaway 2012 website.
CompTIA is the voice of the world's information technology (IT) industry. Its members are the companies at the forefront of innovation; and the professionals responsible for maximizing the benefits organizations receive from their investments in technology. CompTIA is dedicated to advancing industry growth through its educational programs, market research, networking events, professional certifications, and public policy advocacy. For more information, visit www.comptia.org or follow CompTIA at www.facebook.com/CompTIA and http://twitter.com/comptia.