eXo Fast Tracks Development on eXo Platform 3.0
New Quick Start Program enables developers to get started building intranets and portal-based Java applications at low entry-point
SAN FRANCISCO, Oct. 20 /PRNewswire/ -- eXo today announced the eXo Quick Start Program for project teams and developers to get a jumpstart on building next-generation Java web applications on eXo Platform 3.0. Released last month, eXo Platform 3.0 is the first user experience platform for Java, enabling social intranets, integrated web content management and application development in a single environment. eXo Quick Start arms developers with training and support to build proof-of-concepts for collaborative and social Java applications.
The program was created in response to customer demand for a fast and hassle-free path to onboard project teams onto eXo Platform 3.0 -- without needing the time to secure or commit to a purchase order.
"The enthusiastic response to eXo Platform 3.0 indicates that many developers have been waiting for an integrated Java development environment that lets them deliver the types of capabilities their users are asking for today -- content management, collaboration and social -- but in a familiar, productive framework," said Benjamin Mestrallet, founder and CEO of eXo. "Quick Start makes it easier to get started with eXo Platform -- and this initial investment can go right back into production down the road."
- Web-based trainings are led by eXo technical leaders and cover architecture, design, development and optimization of eXo Platform 3.0.
- Three-month Developer Subscriptions guide project teams through the application development phase.
- Pricing for Quick Start is $3,900, and can be applied in entirety to the purchase of a Production Subscription within 12 months.
eXo Platform 3.0 Details
- eXo Platform 3.0 is an enterprise portal, and more: It can be used for a social intranet, an integrated web content management system complete with workflow or a modern gadget-based application development platform with a REST architecture and native APIs.
- eXo Platform 3.0 is available in 30-day trial subscriptions that include three support tickets.
- Overview of Quick Start Program
- Learn more about eXo Platform 3.0
- Get the 30-day free trial subscription
- Download the eXo white paper on "Java Middleware for Cloud Services"
eXo Platform, Java, user experience platform, UXP, portal, social software, open source, application development
eXo (http://exoplatform.com) offers the first and only user experience platform for Java. The eXo Platform makes Java websites and applications faster to build and easier to deploy, and offers modern features such as content, collaboration, social and knowledge on a services-based architecture. The company has established technology leadership and proven value by their large European installed base and strategic partnerships with Red Hat and Bull. eXo maintains U.S. headquarters in San Francisco, Calif. with global headquarters in France and offices in Tunisia, Ukraine and Vietnam. For news and updates from eXo, follow @exoplatform.
More by this Source
eXo releases the most user-friendly Open Source Enterprise Social Platform
Apr 09, 2013, 08:00 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.