BELLEVUE, Wash., July 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Expedia, Inc. (NASDAQ: EXPE) has now posted its second quarter 2013 earnings release in the Investor Relations section of the company's corporate website at http://www.expediainc.com/ir. The earnings release is also available on the SEC's website at http://www.sec.gov. As announced previously, the company will host a conference call today to discuss the earnings release at 1:30 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time / 4:30 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time.
In addition to the earnings release, a live audiocast and replay of the conference call will be available to the public at http://www.expediainc.com/ir. Replays of the conference call are expected to be available for at least three months after the call date.
About Expedia, Inc.
Expedia, Inc. is the largest online travel company in the world, with an extensive brand portfolio that includes some of the world's leading online travel brands, including:
- Expedia.com®, the world's largest full service online travel agency, with localized sites in 31 countries
- Hotels.com®, the hotel specialist with sites in more than 60 countries
- Hotwire®, a leading discount travel site that offers opaque deals in 13 countries on its 12 sites in North America, Europe and Asia
- Egencia®, the world's fifth largest corporate travel management company
- eLong™, the second largest online travel company in China
- Venere.com™, the online hotel reservation specialist in Europe
- trivago®, a leading online hotel search company with sites in 33 countries
- Expedia Local Expert®, a provider of in-market concierge services, activities and experiences in 18 markets worldwide
- Classic Vacations®, a top luxury travel specialist
- Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, one of North America's leading retail cruise vacation experts
The company delivers consumers value in leisure and business travel, drives incremental demand and direct bookings to travel suppliers, and provides advertisers the opportunity to reach a highly valuable audience of in-market travel consumers through Expedia Media Solutions. Expedia also powers bookings for some of the world's leading airlines and hotels, top consumer brands, high traffic websites, and thousands of active affiliates through Expedia® Affiliate Network. (NASDAQ: EXPE) For corporate and industry news and views, visit us at www.expediainc.com or follow us on Twitter @expediainc.
Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. © 2013 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. CST: 2029030-50
SOURCE Expedia, Inc.