Expedia, Inc. to Participate in the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2013 Global Technology Conference
BELLEVUE, Wash., May 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Expedia, Inc. (NASDAQ: EXPE) will participate in the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2013 Global Technology Conference in San Francisco on Tuesday, June 4, 2013. Expedia, Inc. Chief Financial Officer Mark Okerstrom's question and answer session will begin at 2:30 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time / 5:30 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time. A live audiocast of the session will be available to the public at http://www.expediainc.com/ir. A replay of the audiocast will be available for 30 days.
About Expedia, Inc.
Expedia, Inc. is the largest online travel company in the world, with an extensive brand portfolio that includes some of the world's leading online travel brands, including:
- Expedia.com®, the world's largest full service online travel agency, with localized sites in 31 countries
- Hotels.com®, the hotel specialist with sites in more than 60 countries
- Hotwire®, a leading discount travel site that offers opaque deals in 13 countries on its 12 sites in North America, Europe and Asia
- Egencia®, the world's fifth largest corporate travel management company
- eLong™, the second largest online travel company in China
- Venere.com™, the online hotel reservation specialist in Europe
- trivago®, a leading online hotel search company with sites in 33 countries
- Expedia Local Expert®, a provider of in-market concierge services, activities and experiences in 18 markets worldwide
- Classic Vacations®, a top luxury travel specialist
- Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, one of North America's leading retail cruise vacation experts
The company delivers consumers value in leisure and business travel, drives incremental demand and direct bookings to travel suppliers, and provides advertisers the opportunity to reach a highly valuable audience of in-market travel consumers through Expedia Media Solutions. Expedia also powers bookings for some of the world's leading airlines and hotels, top consumer brands, high traffic websites, and thousands of active affiliates through Expedia® Affiliate Network. For corporate and industry news and views, visit us at www.expediainc.com or follow us on Twitter @expediainc.
Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. © 2013 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. CST: 2029030-50
SOURCE Expedia, Inc.
More by this Source
Expedia, Inc. to Participate in the Morgan Stanley Technology, Media and Telecom Conference
Feb 20, 2014, 16:00 ET
Expedia, Inc. Earnings Release Available on Company's IR Site
Feb 06, 2014, 16:00 ET
Expedia, Inc. to Participate in the Goldman Sachs Technology and Internet Conference 2014
Jan 30, 2014, 16:00 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.