Expedient Data Centers Launches New Website
PITTSBURGH, Aug. 27, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Expedient Data Centers, a leading provider of colocation, cloud computing, managed hosting and internet-related connectivity services, today announced the release of the new and improved expedient.com site. The new website is designed to provide consumers with a more interactive experience, which includes multiple tools that can be used to properly size a company's computing environment.
Site visitors are looking for information to assist them with their research and buying decisions, so Expedient listened to the requests of the community and redesigned the site to provide them with a better online experience. The result is a fresh, new look with streamlined navigation and more interactive content.
The new expedient.com includes the following site enhancements:
- Improved structure and navigation: the site has been redesigned for a spacious layout, including an intuitive navigation with a more standardized menu structure.
- Multiple interactive calculators that allow users to compare the total cost of utilizing a colocation or cloud provider vs. building their own. There are also calculators that allow for determining the total storage and bandwidth needed for backups, disk raid and IOPS, unit conversions and many more.
- Expert whitepapers regarding research that Expedient has participated in with industry leaders such as Intel and VMware.
- Clear, concise and credible content around how Expedient solutions have helped over 1500 customers.
- Expedient employee spotlights emphasizing their expertise and the opportunity to connect with them personally about your company's specific situation.
Expedient is a network of nationwide data centers offering a wide range of managed services and network connectivity. Reliable data center facilities interconnected with a private 10 Gbps network enable Expedient to deliver premier colocation, cloud computing, network and managed services to enterprise, commercial, education and government organizations. Expedient's approach complements a variety of industry and government compliance requirements, including SOX, PCI DSS and HIPAA, supported by third-party SOC attestation. To learn more about Expedient visit www.expedient.com.