Experian announces its Vision 2014 Conference with keynote address by President Bill Clinton The industry-leading event offers new strategies for business growth
COSTA MESA, Calif., Feb. 12, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Experian®, the leading global information services company, today announced that it will hold its 33rd annual Vision Conference May 4–7, 2014, at the Omni Dallas Hotel in Dallas, Texas. This year, President Bill Clinton, the 42nd President of the United States of America and founder of The Clinton Foundation, will deliver the keynote address. James W. Paulsen, chief investment strategist at Wells Capital Management, will also deliver remarks. Vision combines in-depth research, cutting-edge technology and expertise from industry leaders to help Experian's clients attain quality business growth.
"Our nation's economy is continually evolving, and businesses need to adapt by realigning their focus to meet the needs of the marketplace. Being well-informed is the most powerful strategy for businesses to remain competitive," said Lloyd Parker, group president, Experian Credit Services, Experian North America. "The Vision 2014 Conference reveals a deeper understanding of the current state of the market by uniting the brightest minds and the latest trends and technology, providing a dynamic picture of what the future holds for our industry."
The Vision 2014 Conference theme is "Quality Growth: Defining new strategies," and there are more than 70 breakout sessions that explore new opportunities and discuss emerging challenges facing the ever-changing marketplace, including:
- Break-through data and analytics — The break-through data and analytics track will share information on innovative ways to respond to the newest challenges and opportunities facing organizations. Session topics will cover new technologies and how they are being harnessed to address and make sense of today's rapidly expanding data environment. Other sessions will highlight break-through analytic techniques that reveal deeper perspectives in consumer behavior and the opportunities these new insights create.
- Confident growth — The confident growth track will provide insights into strategies for acquiring new consumers in a constantly evolving market. Focus areas include enhanced targeting based on current consumer behaviors, moving beyond traditional methods into digital channels and more effective prioritization for a holistic consumer view.
- Risk redefined — The risk redefined track will deliver unique perspectives on risk-management issues. Sessions provide risk-oriented discussions across a broad range of topics, including acquisitions, account and customer management, loss mitigation and collections. This track will have attendees rethinking how they approach risk in their organizations.
- Unleashing business lending — The unleashing business lending track will provide insights from peers and industry experts on how to understand new commercial market conditions, how to recognize what business owners want in a financial institution and how to deliver on those needs in the marketplace.
- Discover business information — The discover business information track provides strategic insights for businesses within the commercial credit space. Key areas of focus include the health of U.S. businesses, trends for small-business and commercial lending, finding more profitable small-business customers and sharing best practices for growing commercial portfolios while reducing risk.
- Beyond financial services — The beyond financial services track provides an opportunity to learn about the issues affecting industries outside the traditional banking community. These sessions will address the unique needs of automotive lenders, telecommunications and the public sector.
- Fraud prevention — The fraud prevention track will cover current and emerging fraud prevention and identity authentication techniques spanning private, public and healthcare sectors. Hear directly from peers, service providers and industry experts about how to make tactical and strategic improvements to current operational processes and future road maps.
- Hot topics — The hot topics track will explore innovations and new concepts related to the challenges of the ever-changing market. There will be panels and case studies by industry experts on the regulatory environment, developments to improve loss forecasting, addressing data integrity and dispute management concerns, as well as growth of mobile offers through optimization tools and unique analyses of Millennial borrowers.
The comprehensive agenda includes topics relevant to a wide range of industries, including credit unions, collections, utilities, telecommunications, technology, insurance, automotive, manufacturing, mortgage, ecommerce, government, small business and banks of all sizes.
Who should attend Vision
Financial services professionals, industry executives, risk managers, credit officers and managers, collections and business development managers, lending managers, portfolio executives, analytics and modeling professionals, statisticians, fraud professionals and customer relationship managers who wish to gain real-world strategies and attain real growth in revenue and profitability should attend Vision 2014.
To find out more about Experian's Vision 2014 Conference, please visit http://www.experian.com/vision.
Experian is the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to clients around the world. The Group helps businesses to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision making. Experian also helps individuals to check their credit report and credit score, and protect against identity theft.
Experian plc is listed on the London Stock Exchange (EXPN) and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 index. Total revenue for the year ended March 31, 2013, was US$4.7 billion. Experian employs approximately 17,000 people in 40 countries and has its corporate headquarters in Dublin, Ireland, with operational headquarters in Nottingham, UK; California, US; and São Paulo, Brazil.
For more information, visit http://www.experianplc.com.
Experian and the Experian marks used herein are service marks or registered trademarks of Experian Information Solutions, Inc. Other product and company names mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
Experian Public Relations
1 714 830 7907