LAS VEGAS, Jan. 20, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Catersource and Event Solutions Conference & Tradeshow 2016 (CSES2016) today highlights its full schedule of hands-on sessions and inspirational seminars for catering and event professionals. From sales and marketing techniques for the wedding and special events industry, to new menu and presentation ideas for catering operations, CSES2016's educational content spans eight unique education stages—all specifically designed to lead to satisfied customers and bottom-line results.
CSES2016 takes place March 13-16 at The Mirage and Las Vegas Convention Center. For more information and to register for the event, visit conference.catersource.com.
Going beyond the traditional classroom, CSES2016 will host sessions directly on the Tradeshow floor. Attendees will be able to peruse a bustling marketplace of the most comprehensive collection of products and services, and easily transition to informative presentations by industry leaders. Stages unique to the Tradeshow floor include:
- The Tasting Bar: Each session will allow 50 "tasters" to sample ancient grains, olives, craft beers, and join a closing Cocktail Competition on Wednesday afternoon.
- Headliners Stage: New to the Tradeshow floor, the Headliner Stage will feature lively sessions from a lineup of notable chefs and designers:
- Presentations from renowned event designer David Beahm and Food Network's Simon Majumdar
- Special appearances from Food Network stars Carla Pellegrino and the Too Hot Tamales, Susan Feniger and Mary Sue Milliken
- A chance to hear what trends and products industry leaders are especially fond of—and receive a bag of samples to try them out—at the My Favorite Things giveaway, hosted by the Featured Speakers and celebrity event designer Sasha Souza
In the Conference area, attendees will dive deeper into design and culinary techniques, as well as tips and tricks for operational and business success. The Ignite and Inspire Stages will be front and center at both the Conference and the Tradeshow, and four other Stages will host sessions in the Conference area only:
- Ignite Stage: Bringing a deep focus on business operations and processes with workshops, power panels, and thought-provoking sessions, this stage will feature how real professionals are overcoming obstacles in their markets, and how to turn a larger profit or grow your business.
- Inspire Stage: Dedicated to creativity and design, these sessions are designed to showcase new ideas in events, catering, social media, management, and much more.
- Interact Stage: These limited capacity sessions provide true hands-on experiences to refresh skills in plating, garnishes, floral design, and more.
- Wedding and Celebrations Stage: From sales and marketing tips, to creative presentation concepts, to an in-depth analysis of what the client really wants, this stage shows how to succeed in the wedding and social event markets.
- The Art of Catering Culinary Stage: Focusing on all things food, these sessions feature the latest tips, tricks, and techniques for developing winning menus to satisfy customers and contribute to the bottom line.
- Event Showcase Stage: Spotlighting trendy ideas in action, this stage will pair design and culinary teams to demonstrate new presentation ideas for buffets, tablescapes, and more.
For more information about all education stages throughout the Conference & Tradeshow, see the full schedule at schedule.catersource.com/list.
CSES2016 has partnered with important industry associations who develop and produce sessions across the education stages. Education partners include: International Caterers Association (ICA), International Special Events Society (ISES), Wedding Industry Professionals Association (WIPA), and National Ice Carvers Association (NICA).
Register to attend: For more information about CSES2016 packages and pricing, visit conference.catersource.com.
Apply for a Media Pass: Please email CatersourcePR@ubm.com with your request and credentials.
Follow Catersource and Event Solutions
- Facebook: facebook.com/Catersource
- Twitter: twitter.com/catersource_llc with official hashtag #CSES2016
About Catersource and Event Solutions
Catersource is the world's premier resource dedicated to the education and growth of catering and event professionals. Catersource provides the most expansive network relevant to the catering and events business, producing in-depth educational offerings at the largest industry conference and tradeshow. Catersource magazine, an award-winning B2B resource for industry professionals who are passionate about their businesses is published seven times a year and provides rich editorial content online. For more information, visit catersource.com. Catersource is organized by UBM Americas, a part of UBM plc (UBM.L), an Events First marketing and communications services business. For more information, visit ubmamericas.com.
Catersource and Event Solutions PR
SOURCE Catersource and Event Solutions