Experts Align to Introduce Brands to Emergence of the Social Consumer at 2011 Pivot Conference Pivot brings together top minds, marketers, and leaders from Fortune 500 and influential brands
NEW YORK, April 4, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The Pivot Conference today announced its initial speaker line-up for its October 17th and 18th, 2011 conference taking place at the Crowne Plaza in New York. The Pivot Conference is focused on how Brand Marketers can succeed by understanding and influencing the emerging Social Consumer. Hosted by Brian Solis, Pivot brings together the core constituencies who are building the new reliance on the Social Consumer for marketing success.
The 2011 speaker line-up includes industry thinkers and top executives from Fortune 500 brands, and innovative agencies who will share insights and trends in effective marketing and business. Solis is curating a strong team of individuals who will engage Pivot attendees and collaborate on effective methods to market to and stay ahead of the Social Consumer.
- David Armano, SVP of Digital, Edelman
- Frank Eliason, SVP, Citibank
- Scott Monty, Head of Social Media, Ford Motor Company
- Shiv Singh, Head of Digital, PepsiCo Beverages America, PepsiCo
- Charlene Li, Author, Open Leadership and Founder, Altimeter Group
- Pete Blackshaw, Global Head of Digital Marketing & Social Media, Nestle
- Steven Rosenbaum, Author, Curation Nation and CEO, Magnify.net
- Steve Hall, Publisher, AdRants
- Richard Jalichandra, CEO, Technorati Media
- Tom Foremski, Author of Silicon Valley Watcher and creator of EC=MC (Every Company is a Media Company)
- Jesse Thomas, Founder, CEO, JESS3
- R "Ray" Wang, Principal Analyst and CEO, Constellation Research, Inc.
- Hank Wasiak, Co-Founder, The Concept Farm, Former Vice Chairman, McCann Erickson WorldGroup, Adjunct Professor Of Marketing, USC Marshall School of Business
- ArnieGullov-Singh, CEO Ad.ly
Brian Solis, editorial director and host of the Pivot Conference shared his thoughts on the importance of the conference, "This is the Age of the Social Consumer, where consumers do not rely on search to make buying decisions, but instead make information come to them, thus coming to collaborative buying decisions." Solis continued, "It is imperative that we understand these new platforms that the Social Consumer is using and find new ways to help our brands market appropriately. If we don't do this now, our brands will fall severely behind, given the speed at which consumers are adopting to new platforms."
"Pivot attendees are committed Social Marketers, with significant budgets, working with major brands who use Pivot as a key component in their search for new paths to engaging and influencing the social consumer," said Mike Edelhart, Pivot's Chief Revenue Officer. "They need access to leaders, leading ideas and case studies that comprise the Pivot program Brian is building."
Do not miss the opportunity to engage your brand with top executives who have already demonstrated success marketing to the Social Consumer. Registration for the 2011 Pivot Conference is now open. You can register for the conference by clicking here or visiting www.pivotcon.com. The conference is limited to 500 attendees, so be sure to register early and secure your spot. "Innovator" pricing of $995 per attendee ends April 30, 2011.
About The Pivot Conference
The Pivot Conference is a new kind of marketing conference singularly focused on helping brand marketers and their agencies bridge the gap between themselves and the Social Consumer. At Pivot, brand marketers can gain essential confidence in their power to inhabit the culture, conventions, and conversations of today's Social Consumers. Major sponsors of Pivot 2010 included Yahoo!, Say Media, Glam Media and more.
SOURCE Pivot Conference