Experts Offer Sleeve Gastrectomy as Alternative to Lap Band in Los Angeles The surgeons at Dr. Feiz & Associates, the premier destination for weight loss in Los Angeles, provide patients with a wide range of options, including both the Lap Band and sleeve gastrectomy

LOS ANGELES, Sept. 26, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- At Dr. Feiz & Associates, already famous for its Lap Band in Beverly Hills, the surgeons work hard to offer their patients as many choices as possible. Not every procedure is perfectly suited to every patient; people have different bodies, different lifestyles, and different weight loss expectations. The Lap Band is a godsend for some patients who enjoy its relatively non-invasive nature and swift recovery period. For others, weight loss with the Lap Band is not fast enough or requires more adjustments than they would like. Such patients may prefer sleeve gastrectomy, another form of bariatric surgery offered by Dr. Feiz & Associates as a fine alternative to the Lap Band in Los Angeles.

Sleeve gastrectomy is a relatively new and extremely safe procedure, but already the most talented weight loss surgeons – specialists like Dr. Michael Feiz and his colleague Dr. Monali Misra – are offering an advanced version called micro sleeve gastrectomy. Micro sleeve gastrectomy involves removing around 75% of the stomach and reforming the remaining 25%. All of this can be done with a single incision, using the state-of-the-art STARR Treatment. With the STARR Treatment, all the necessary surgical instruments are housed inside a single slim tube that the surgeon inserts through a cut no wider than a dime. Post-op scarring is minimal (the size of a freckle), recovery time is fast and results are instantaneous. The great thing about weight lost surgery, is that it teaches one how to change one's life for the better. You will see pounds shed instantly, but this team of highly qualified physicians, nutritionists and physiologists will also help you mentally, physically and emotionally succeed on this new journey and transform your life into what you want it to be.  

Dr. Feiz and Associates understands that every patient has different needs. Attending one of their free seminars enables you to have a one-on-one with one of their well qualified physicians, who can better understand your individual and unique needs, and match you with the surgery that best suits you and your lifestyle. Don't miss out on a free seminar near you.

For more information about micro sleeve gastrectomy, the STARR Treatment, and the Lap Band in Los Angeles with Dr. Feiz and his team of distinguished surgeons, please visit online at www.DrFeiz.com.

PR submitted by http://www.Cyberset.com

SOURCE Dr. Feiz and Associates



RELATED LINKS
http://www.drfeiz.com

More by this Source

Best of Content We Love 2014 


Custom Packages

Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.

Start today.

 

PR Newswire Membership

Fill out a PR Newswire membership form or contact us at (888) 776-0942.

Learn about PR Newswire services

Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.