DOWNERS GROVE, Ill., July 28, 2016 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The transformation of enterprise technology and its impact on technology professionals will be examined and debated in the Tracks4Techs program at CompTIA ChannelCon, the premier training and partnering event for the IT channel.
Track4Techs is a ChannelCon-exclusive program created specifically for the IT pro community to keep them informed about the innovations and trends that will impact their careers. The program is available to attendees at the live conference Aug. 1-3 in Hollywood, Fla., as well as to a virtual audience via the award-winning ChannelCon Online.
Now in its third year, Track4Techs has proven to be among the most popular and highly-rated sessions at ChannelCon, according to Kelly Ricker, senior vice president, events and education. "IT professionals recognize the importance of expanding their knowledge and skills, but the pace of innovation can make it challenging to identify specific areas on which to focus," Ricker said. "With Track4Techs, they can dive into the technology trends that are having the greatest impact on organizations, and on the IT profession."
Track4Techs opens on Tuesday, Aug. 2 at 10:45 a.m. EDT with a panel discussion on "Tomorrowland: Meet the New IT."
"As businesses explore cloud, mobility, big data, and the Internet of Things, it seems like the process of delivering enterprise technology has completely transformed," said Seth Robinson, senior director, technology analysis for CompTIA, and panel moderator. "The truth is that some basic concepts still shape the way that companies need to approach technical investments and operations. We'll connect the old to the new, looking at the fundamental pieces of the IT function and the way that emerging trends such as user experience, virtual reality and artificial intelligence fit into future strategies."
Other Track4Techs sessions include:
- Helpdesk 2.0: Modern Mobile Device Repair – See what's inside the newest phones and tablets and how to fix them. Learn about the tradeoffs and decisions made by the product designers, and the challenges repair operations face.
- Rise of the Robots – Build your understanding of automation and its impact on society. Machine learning, artificial intelligence and robotics will significantly impact the workforce and how we do things.
- Protecting the Keys to Your Customers' Digital Doors – Discuss the importance of passwords, best password practices for endpoint and network protection and how to leverage password protection to start the security conversation with your customers and co-workers.
- Today's Linux: Tips, Tricks, and Traps for Practical Linux Implementation – Linux remains the key player in Internet of Things, the cloud, security, and our mobile-aware world. Take a hands-on look into today's myriad implementations of Linux.
- Basic Malware Analysis Workshop – Utilizing real life examples from two criminal investigations, participants will complete a basic malware analysis and learn strategies to dodge attacks on their networks.
- Enterprise Mobile Development – Learn what makes winning a mobile strategy: from the user experience to architecture, design, testing, deployment and monitoring.
All Track4Techs sessions qualify for continuing education unit (CEU) credit toward the renewal of CompTIA certifications, including CompTIA A+, Security+, Network+, Mobility+, Cloud+ and CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner.
To attend ChannelCon 2016 in person, visit https://www.comptia.org/events/view/comptia-channelcon-2016. Registration for ChannelCon Online is available at https://www.comptia.org/channelcon/register-and-plan/register-cc-online.
All conference attendees can access MyChannelCon to network with other attendees whether they're on site in Florida or attending the virtual conference.
For the latest ChannelCon news visit http://channelcon.vporoom.com/.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/explore-the-transformation-of-enterprise-technology-and-earn-ceus-at-comptia-channelcon-track4techs-300305603.html