ORLANDO, Fla., Nov. 2, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Extreme Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ: EXTR) today introduced program enhancements and incentives to its Extreme Partner Network (EPN), expanding the end-user value proposition for partners and enabling them to deliver exceptional customer experiences. The enhancements further enable global channel partners to deliver cloud solutions customers require to increase productivity, responsiveness and differentiation across a variety of vertical markets.
This announcement follows the enhancements made to the Extreme Partner Network program in July 2016, and is designed to further enable and reward partners through new solution-selling, net new customer acquisition and deal registration programs. With this upgrade, Extreme is building on its proven channel-focused strategy aimed at driving partner and company growth through best-of-breed technology, incentives and programs.
- Cloud Specialization Program – New program empowers partners to enhance their cloud solution skillset and provides additional incentives to deliver ExtremeCloud™ to customers. The program is open to all partners and provides them with discounts and exclusive content along with a specialization badge, giving them recognition for their expertise.
- Cloud Managed Services Program – New program incentivizes and rewards partners for building and selling their managed services around ExtremeCloud™. Through this program, partners are empowered to white label ExtremeCloud™, automate the delivery of their managed services and evolve their businesses to be better positioned for future opportunities.
- Broadened Solution Set – The acquisition of Zebra Technologies' WLAN business enables partners to sell tailored solutions to more customers under one brand. Additionally, Extreme Networks' mobility solutions will be offered to all registered resellers under the EPN program, including partners and customers acquired through Zebra.
- Ultimate Warrior Program – New unique engagement program provides incentives for partners. Leaders can earn badges after completing a number of predetermined challenges and are rewarded with exclusive prizes.
- Sales Acceleration and New Deal Registration Programs – Offers fixed upfront discounts for new Extreme-approved customer deal registrations, increased price protection and a new tool to increase partner visibility. The tool, PartnerNet, offers a one stop shop for marketing leads, deal registration and global concierge.
Extreme announced the additions to its FY17 EPN program during its annual Global Partner Summit, which took place Oct. 24-27, 2016 in Orlando, FL. More than 400 strategic solution providers from 50 countries attended to discuss Extreme's partner strategy and enablement program.
Bob Gault, Executive Vice President of Worldwide Sales, Services and Channels, Extreme Networks
"I'm thrilled to introduce the new enhancements to the FY17 Extreme Partner Network program. By introducing the new Cloud Specialization Program, Cloud Managed Services Program and additional capabilities acquired through Zebra, Extreme is building on the enhancements announced earlier this year and further enabling our partners to effectively sell Extreme solutions and yield greater profitability. These are important steps to take in order to provide our partners with first-class, holistic solutions that align with our company goals and go-to-market strategy."
Gordon Mackintosh, Senior Director of Worldwide Partner Program and Sales Business Development, Extreme Networks
"When I joined the Extreme team earlier this year, my goal was to drive growth by arming partners with leading solutions to make it even easier and more rewarding to work with Extreme. The new enhancements Extreme is offering through the EPN are designed to enable partners to create new revenue streams that guarantee differentiation within the ecosystem. The upgrades also reaffirm that our commitment to partner profitability and product innovation is strong and shows that Extreme will continue to grow partner businesses and expand their client base while staying true to our goals."
David Rudnick, Founder, PC Solutions
"Working with Extreme Networks has been essential in meeting customer demand and we are excited about the enhancements to the partner program announced today. Extreme's focus on solutions selling paired with the announcement of the new Cloud Managed Services Program gives us the additional necessary tools to help our customers grow and position their businesses for future success."
Mike Seitz, Vice President, IK Network Solutions
"Today, customers are looking for cloud solutions to help simplify business transformation while ensuring a consistent experience for end-users. Through ExtremeCloud, Extreme has helped us differentiate and better position our company in the marketplace and the new program enhancements will help our company better serve our customers while keeping us motivated with added incentives."
- Extreme Networks Partner Program Homepage
- Extreme Networks Cloud Specialization Program Homepage
- Extreme Networks Managed Services Homepage
Forward Looking Statements:
Statements in this release, including those concerning the Company's partner program, the program's potential for delivering solutions that customers require to increase productivity, the program's potential to further enable and reward partners and the Company's overall future prospects are forward-looking statements within the meaning of the "safe harbor" provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These forward-looking statements speak only as of the date of this release. Actual results or events could differ materially from those anticipated in those forward-looking statements as a result of certain factors, including: our ability to communicate with and, more generally, work effectively with our partners; our partners' various business models, success, customer relationships and other priorities; a highly competitive business environment for network switching equipment; the possibility that we might experience delays in the development or introduction of new technology and products; customer response to our new technology and products; the timing of any recovery in the global economy; and a dependency on third parties for certain components and for the manufacturing of our products.
More information about potential factors that could affect the Company's business and financial results is included in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including, without limitation, under the captions: "Management's Discussion and Analysis of Financial Condition and Results of Operations," and "Risk Factors". Except as required under the U.S. federal securities laws and the rules and regulations of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, Extreme Networks disclaims any obligation to update any forward-looking statements after the date of this release, whether as a result of new information, future events, developments, changes in assumptions or otherwise.
About Extreme Networks
Extreme Networks, Inc. (EXTR) delivers software-driven networking solutions that help IT departments everywhere deliver the ultimate business outcome: stronger connections with customers, partners and employees. Wired to wireless, desktop to data center, on premise or through the cloud, we go to extreme measures for our customers in more than 80 countries, delivering 100% insourced call-in technical support to organizations large and small, including some of the world's leading companies in business, hospitality, retail, transportation and logistics, education, government, healthcare and manufacturing. Founded in 1996, Extreme is headquartered in San Jose, California. For more information, visit Extreme's website or call 1-888-257-3000.
Extreme Networks, the Extreme Networks logo, and ExtremeCloud are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Extreme Networks, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. Other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/extreme-networks-enhances-extreme-partner-network-epn-to-further-enable-partner-growth-and-business-transformation-300355779.html
SOURCE Extreme Networks, Inc.