SAN JOSE, Calif., Nov. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Extreme Networks, Inc. (Nasdaq: EXTR) today announced the company is sponsoring the Mobility Summit at Lincoln Financial Field, featuring Michelle McKenna-Doyle, SVP and CIO of the NFL and Don Smolenski, president of the Philadelphia Eagles, on the intersection of emerging technology, digital marketing and professional sports. The Summit will examine the importance of engagement in elevating the fan experience and the key role that mobile technology owns in this fast paced environment. Enterasys Networks, now a part of Extreme Networks, has a proven track record of providing sports organizations with the technology needed to transform stadiums into the interactive and digitally connected venues fans today desire. The company most recently announced a partnership with the Philadelphia Eagles to equip Lincoln Financial Field with the latest high-density Wi-Fi technology.
WHAT: Mobility Summit - Technology & Sports: Marketing in a Mobile World
WHEN: Wednesday, Nov. 13, 2013 from 5-8:30 p.m. ET
WHERE: SCA Club, Lincoln Financial Field, Philadelphia, PA
WHO: Speakers Include:
- Michelle McKenna-Doyle, SVP & Chief Information Officer, NFL
- Don Smolenski, President, Philadelphia Eagles
- Vala Afshar, Chief Marketing Officer, Extreme Networks, Inc.
- Adam Ostrow, Chief Strategy Officer, Mashable
- Priya Narasimhan, CEO & Founder, YinzCam, Inc.
- John Gallant, SVP & Chief Content Officer, IDG Enterprise
- George Scott, General Manager of Club Sites, NFL Digital
- Philadelphia Eagles press release
- Philadelphia Eagles resources page
- Hospitality Solutions page
- Blog post: Stadium Wi-Fi Continues to Drive Sport Business Innovation
About Extreme Networks Extreme Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ: EXTR) sets the new standard for superior customer experience by delivering network-powered innovation and best-in-class service and support. The company delivers high-performance switching and routing products for data center and core-to-edge networks, wired/wireless LAN access, and unified network management and control. Our award-winning solutions include software-defined networking (SDN), cloud and high-density Wi-Fi, BYOD and enterprise mobility, identity access management and security. Extreme Networks is headquartered in San Jose, CA and has more than 12,000 customers in over 80 countries. For more information, visit the company's website at http://www.extremenetworks.com.
Extreme Networks is a registered trademark of Extreme Networks, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries.
Jason King Extreme Networks +1 603 952 5151 email@example.com
Jennifer Grabowski Racepoint Group +1 617 624 3231 Enterasys@racepointgroup.com
SOURCE Extreme Networks, Inc.