EY Announces All-Star Line-Up for 2013 EY Strategic Growth Forum®
From superstars to supermoguls, EY's annual meeting brings together the best and brightest in American business to share ideas, predict the future and crown the winner of the EY National Entrepreneur Of The Year™ 2013 Award
NEW YORK, Oct. 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- On November 13-17 in Palm Springs, Calif., EY will gather close to 2,000 of the nation's top CEOs, entrepreneurs, advisors, investors and senior business leaders at its annual EY Strategic Growth Forum to share insights, make connections and celebrate success. Attendees will be joined by a full line-up of featured guests and keynote speakers, such as David Rubenstein of The Carlyle Group, Jeffrey Immelt of GE, Bernard Tyson of Kaiser Permanente and Jeffrey Sprecher of IntercontinentalExchange, as well as household names, such as actress Sally Field, supermodel Kathy Ireland, Hall-of-Fame coach Pat Riley and tennis legends Steffi Graf and Andre Agassi.
"Every year, I'm inspired by the breadth and depth of insights, powerful stories of entrepreneurial tenacity and combined accomplishments of our honored guests, and I know this year will be no exception," said Herb Engert, EY Americas SGM leader. "I know our invited guests are excited to get out to Palm Springs for what promises to be an unforgettable conference."
The Forum's unique convening power offers attendees opportunities to connect with potential customers, investors, partners, acquisition targets and buyers, and hear inspiring success stories from game-changing entrepreneurs. The agenda is jam-packed with sessions addressing issues that are top-of-mind for today's high-growth, market-leading companies, including panels on the Affordable Care Act, talent acquisition and retention and value creation. Attendees will acquire fresh ideas for supercharging company growth and hear from respected leaders on tackling tough challenges.
This year's keynote speakers include:
- David M. Rubenstein, Co-Founder and Co-CEO, The Carlyle Group
- Jeffrey R. Immelt, Chairman and CEO, GE
- Bernard J. Tyson, Chief Executive Officer, Kaiser Permanente
- Jeffrey C. Sprecher, Founder, Chairman and CEO, IntercontinentalExchange
- Hamdi Ulukaya, Founder, President and CEO, Chobani, Inc. and EY World Entrepreneur Of The Year™ 2013 Award Winner
- Kathy Ireland, CEO and Chief Designer of kathy ireland Worldwide®
- Dr. Kjell A. Nordström, business author and Associate Professor, Stockholm School of Economics
- Pat Riley, President and former head coach of the Miami Heat
- Andre Agassi and Steffi Graf, former World No.1-ranked tennis players
- Sally Field, Academy Award-, Emmy- and Golden Globe-winning actress, director and producer
In addition to compelling keynote addresses, there will be two concurrent special sessions on Wednesday, November 13 – "Going public" and "Family Business." Panel discussions throughout the event include:
- "The role of the board: unlocking the potential"
- "Value creation: high-impact levers to pull"
- "Building a resilient organization"
- "Interactive technology: what it means for the consumer and your business"
- "Health care reform: early adopters share lessons learned"
To view the full event agenda and speaker line-up, please visit http://www.ey.com/us/sgf.
Attendance at the event is by invitation only. To request an invitation, please visit http://ey.com/2013SGF-General-registration.
For those unable to come to Palm Springs, EY will also be webcasting several of the panels, including:
- "News from the street: capital markets outlook for 2014 and beyond" on Wednesday, 13 November 2013 from 4:30-5:30 p.m. EST
- "Make talent your job" on Thursday, 14 November 2013 from 2:00-3:00 p.m. EST
- "Energy independence: is it a reality that will transform the US economy?" on Friday, 15 November from 2:00-3:00 p.m. EST
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization and may refer to one or more of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. For more information about our organization, please visit ey.com.
This press release has been issued by Ernst & Young LLP, an EY member firm serving clients in the US.
More by this Source
Regulatory changes more worrisome than tax reform
Mar 12, 2014, 09:00 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.