BOSTON, May 12, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- EY today announced the finalists for the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year 2015 in the New England Region. The awards program recognizes entrepreneurs who demonstrate excellence and extraordinary success in such areas as innovation, financial performance and personal commitment to their businesses and communities. These business leaders were selected by a panel of independent judges. Award winners will be announced at a special gala on June 4, 2015 at the Boston Marriott Copley Place.
The finalists are:
- Robert Glazer- Founder and Managing Director, Acceleration Partners
- Andrew Graff- CEO, Allen & Gerritsen
- Anthony Ackil- CEO, b.good
- Jamie Tedford- Founder and CEO, Brand Networks
- Michael Weiss- Managing Partner, C-4 Analytics
- Justin Cook- VP and General Counsel, C-4 Analytics
- Timothy Rowe- Founder and CEO, CIC
- Jason Harman- Owner and CEO, Cisco Brewers
- Gil Zimmermann- Co-founder and CEO, CloudLock
- Jordan Fliegel- Founder, President and Chairman, CoachUp, Inc.
- Will Fulton- CEO, Dane Street, LLC
- Jason Robins- CEO, DraftKings
- David Manfredi- Founding Principal, Elkus Manfredi Architects
- Paul Gaynor- Former CEO, First Wind
- Vishnu Doraiswamy- CEO, Global Technical Talent, Inc.
- Nicole Sahin- CEO, Globalization Partners
- Jonathan Feinman- Founder and Executive Director, InnerCity Weightlifting
- Kurt Graves- Chairman, President and CEO, Intarcia Therapeutics, Inc.
- Rob Weisberg- CEO, Invaluable
- Ross Silverstein- President and CEO, iPROMOTEu
- Dr. Nathan Eagle- Co-founder and CEO, Jana
- Dani Golan- CEO, Kaminario
- Lee Kennedy- President and CEO, Lee Kennedy Company
- Joshua Hebert- Founder and CEO, Magellan Jets
- Dan Hermann- Co-founder and Managing Member, Paint Nite
- Sean McGrail- Co-founder and Managing Member, Paint Nite
- John Bruce- Co-founder and CEO, Resilient Systems
- Jack Shields- CEO, Shields Health Solutions
- Chuck Moran- CEO, Skillsoft
- Leslie Jorgensen- Founder and CEO, Supporting Strategies
- David Barbato- CEO, Talent Retriever
- Dr. Marcel Muenster- Founder and CEO, TraveDoc
- Dr. Shmuel Kliger- Founder and President, VMTurbo
- Susan Hunt Stevens- Founder and CEO, WeSpire
- Tracey Noonan- Owner, Wicked Good Cupcakes
Now in its 29th year, the program has expanded to recognize business leaders in over 145 cities in 60 countries throughout the world.
Regional award winners are eligible for consideration for the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year national program. Award winners in several national categories, as well as the EY Entrepreneur Of The Year Overall National Award winner, will be announced at the annual awards gala in Palm Springs, California on November 14, 2015. The US Entrepreneur Of The Year Overall Award winner then moves on to compete for the World Entrepreneur Of The Year Award in Monaco, June 2016. Additionally, venture-backed companies that win an Entrepreneur Of The Year Award regionally are also eligible for the Venture Capital Award of Excellence at the national level. The awards are the culminating event of the EY Strategic Growth Forum®, the nation's most prestigious gathering of high-growth, market-leading companies.
Founded and produced by EY, the Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards are sponsored nationally by the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation and SAP America. In New England, sponsors also include Red Thread, Goodwin Procter LLP, Nixon Peabody LLP, fama PR, RR Donnelley, True Capital, Scherzer International, The Isenberg School of Management at the University of Massachusetts Amherst, Morgan Lewis & Bockius LLP, Accounting Management Solutions, Inc., T3 Advisors and Murray Devine & Company.
About EY Entrepreneur Of The Year™
EY Entrepreneur Of The Year is the world's most prestigious business award for entrepreneurs. The unique award makes a difference through the way it encourages entrepreneurial activity among those with potential and recognizes the contribution of people who inspire others with their vision, leadership and achievement. As the first and only truly global award of its kind, Entrepreneur Of The Year celebrates those who are building and leading successful, growing and dynamic businesses, recognizing them through regional, national and global awards programs in more than 145 cities in more than 60 countries.
About EY's Strategic Growth Markets practice
EY's Strategic Growth Markets (SGM) practice guides leading high-growth companies. Our multidisciplinary teams of elite professionals provide perspective and advice to help our clients accelerate market leadership. SGM delivers assurance, tax, transactions and advisory services to thousands of companies spanning all industries. EY is the undisputed leader in taking companies public, advising key government agencies on the issues impacting high-growth companies and convening the experts who shape the business climate. For more information, please visit us at ey.com/us/strategicgrowthmarkets, or follow news on Twitter @EY_Growth.
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization and may refer to one or more of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. For more information about our organization, please visit ey.com.
This news release has been issued by Ernst & Young LLP, an EY member firm serving clients in the US.