The Accelerator program will be held from September 2016 through January 2017. Five startup companies will be accepted into the F³ Tech program. Applications must be completed online (F3Tech.org) by September 6, 2016. It includes the following:
- ShoreVenture – 7 week entrepreneurship training program targeted at innovative entrepreneurs and tech businesses,
- Business Model Mapping – 5 week program that helps a startup build and refine its Business Model and Value Proposition, and
- PerfectPitch – 3 week program that helps startups create investor decks and improve their presentation skills.
Additional Benefits include:
- Free membership to the hotDesks network of coworking spaces and its community of entrepreneurs, mentors, coaches, and investors,
- An assigned mentor and coach,
- $5,000 in seed funding,
- Access to appropriate subject matter experts and business throughout the Eastern Shore, and
- Plans include one startup will advance to AccelerateBaltimore and receive $25,000 in seed funds with the possibility of an additional $100,000 at the end of the program.
"hotDesks' previous six-week mini-accelerator program set the bar high for a more comprehensive and expanded program. Three of the five participating startup teams raised more than $400,000 within months of the program's conclusion," said hotDesks executive director Mike Thielke.
hotDesks is a part of the Eastern Shore Entrepreneurship Center, a private sector nonprofit organization that serves the needs of high-growth, innovative, and scalable startups and businesses. hotDesks has locations in Cambridge, Easton, Pocomoke, and Salisbury with reciprocity at other coworking spaces and incubators throughout Maryland. To learn more about F³ Tech, or to apply to be one of the startup companies in the program, visit F3Tech.org.
MEDIA CONTACT: Mike Thielke
hotDesks, executive director
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/f-tech-business-accelerator-program-at-hotdesks-300311611.html