SAN DIEGO, Dec. 21, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Guided by the San Diego nonpartisan digital media firm, IVC Media, LLC, Gary Johnson's 2016 Presidential campaign made third-party history. Utilizing Facebook's political tools, some of IVC Media's accomplishments include:
- Over $11 million raised online (entire 2012 campaign raised under $3 million)
- Over $1 million in campaign store sales
- Over 1.4 million new opt-in emails for the campaign
IVC Media used Facebook's suite of targeting tools, along with creating their own custom and lookalike audiences from website visitors and people who purchased campaign merchandise, to ensure their ads reached the right audiences.
Anthony Astolfi, Creative Director at IVC Media & Director of Digital Advertising said, "the tools were so successful that the campaign was able to conduct its lead generation efforts for potential supporters and convert them to campaign donors at a rate that generated significant net revenues to the campaign. Direct donation solicitations were even more impressive, with a total return on investment of nearly 4X."
The San Diego group not only ran the social media and fundraising for the 2016 Gary Johnson Presidential campaign, they were also involved in more than a dozen other international, national, statewide and local campaigns, including:
- Produced and promoted targeted videos in support of the successful statewide effort of Maine's Question 5 ("Ranked Choice Voting").
- Conducted a statewide social media campaign for California's successful Proposition 52. ("Medi-Cal Hospital Fee Program")
- Managed the digital outreach efforts for South Dakota's Amendment V ("Nonpartisan Primary")
- Organized the coalition, produced videos, and managed the campaign's digital and earned media efforts for San Diego Measure's K&L. ("Make Important Decisions in the General Election")
- Conducted a social media, and digital marketing campaign for independent candidate Gaston Luken for Mayor 2016, in Tijuana, Mexico that included content management, data acquisition and targeted outreach.
As to Measure K in San Diego, IVC Media's President, Chad Peace, also authored Measure K in his capacity as an attorney for the Independent Voter Project -- which was passed by the voters of San Diego, earning nearly 60% approval.
Longtime political consultant Tom Shepard has worked with IVC Media on several projects, including the K&L campaign. Shepard said, "I really appreciated the work of IVC Media on this campaign. Although I've utilized social media for several years in my campaigns, I've viewed it as supplementary to more traditional communications platforms like television and mail. That changed this election cycle, and IVC Media's outstanding performance played a big part in my reassessment. This group is really on the cutting edge of political campaigning and the best in class at what they do."
Co-owners of IVC Media, Anthony Astolfi and Chad Peace, are born and raised in San Diego. As Chad puts it, "the world of politics-as-usual lives in Sacramento and Washington DC. We're proud to know that San Diego is becoming a home for doing the nonpartisan business of improving the status quo."
Information on IVC Media can be found at https://ivc.media/
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/facebook-business-singles-out-san-diego-firm-as-2016-top-success-story-300382741.html
SOURCE IVC Media, LLC