DUBLIN, Nov. 26, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xlftnw/facilities) has announced the addition of the "Facilities Management Outsourcing - Central and Local Government Market Report - UK 2015-2019 Analysis " report to their offering.
The outsourced, bundled Facilities Management market in central and local government was estimated to have grown by around 3% in 2015, compared to the market value in 2014. This report offers a unique view of this substantial market, focusing on the outsourced management and delivery of non-core services within central and local government, as well as the social housing sector.
The market for FM in the central and local government sectors is expected to improve and grow by 3% in 2015 and remain positive through to 2019. This will be driven by improvement in the social housing sector, as housing associations and local authorities intend to improve their operational efficiencies and as decent home standards need to be maintained. Social housing remains the largest end-use sector, accounting for around 44% of market value, followed by central government, with local government the smallest sector in this market.
There are also expected inflationary pressures from the introduction of a compulsory Living Wage in 2016, perhaps squeezing the contractor margins, particularly in the public sector where budgets remain under pressure. However, public sector cuts continue with cross-collaboration across departments and/or regions, also collaboration between central and local departments likely to impact on opportunities for FM contracting in this sector.
Particular areas of insight include:
- Increasing market polarisation towards large contractors offering a comprehensive array of services and niche sector specialists.
- Market activity within the central and local Government sector from 2009 to 2015, with forecasts through to 2019.
- Impact of Compulsory Living Wage on the overall FM market and on the Corporate FM market in particular.
- Impact of the skills shortages in certain, more highly skilled sectors may constrain growth.
Scope of the Report:
1. FM Outsourcing - Central & Local Government Sectors
- Sectors included
- Review of Central / Local Government and Social Housing FM Outsourcing marke
- Growth rates and opportunities per sector
- Key market influences
- Key market changes
- Future prospects for FM Market2.Key Central & Local Government End Use Sectors
- Central Government FM Market size, trends and key influencing factors
- Local Government FM Market size, trends including impact of government funding cuts, and key influencing factors
- Social Housing FM Market Size, funding, trends and key influencing factors. 3. Contractors Review
- Review of origins of FM companies and Supply Structure.
- Key trends.
- Market profiles for leading FM providers to central and local Government application areas.4. The Overall FM Outsourcing Market
- Overview of the overall bundled Facilities Management Market
- Key market influences and future prospects
- Amey Business Services
- Aramark UK
- Babcock International Group
- Balfour Beatty Workplace
- BAM Construct
- Bouygues Energies and Services
- Carillion Facilities Management
- EC Harris
- Emcor Facilities Services UK
- Europa Support Services
- G4S Facilities Management
- Gardiner & Theobald
- Hochtief Facility Management
- Integral UK
- Interserve Support Services
- ISS UK John Laing Integrated Services Kier Facilities Services
- Leisure Connection
- Morrison Facilities Services
- Norse Group
- OCS Group
- Parkwood Holdings
- Pinnacle PSG
- Rentokil Initial Facilities Services
- Serco Group
- Skanska Facilities Services
- Sodexo Facilities Management
- Turner Facilities Management
- Vinci Facilities
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xlftnw/facilities
Laura Wood, +353-1-481-1716, firstname.lastname@example.org
SOURCE Research and Markets