LONDON, Dec. 23, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Productivity Gains, Improved Risk Management, and Facilitation of Workplace Environment Drive Demand
This research service provides market size and growth forecasts for FM software in Australia, along with segmentation by end-user sector (commercial office, government, education, healthcare, and others), types of solution (FM solutions, occupancy/space management solutions, collaboration solutions, niche point solutions, and resource planning solutions), and types of deployment (on-premise and cloud). The analysis also covers key market drivers, restraints, distribution trends, competitive structure analysis, and relevant mega trends.
- The Facilities Management (FM) software market in Australia benefits from a relatively informed and mature FM end-user base.
- FM software uptake in the country is high, ranging from the use of rudimentary tools to sophisticated platforms.
- However, this is still a market with significant potential for the uptake of newer, more effective solutions.
- FM software end users are constantly looking for more suitable software to meet their ever-changing needs. On top of that, short term contracts and regular upgrades
typically associated with FM software allow end users to reconsider available options in the market on a regular basis.
- The increasing requirement for optimal utilisation of resources and organisational assets, risk management, and compliance reporting, together with the high priority placed on creating the best possible workplace environment for staff, is driving market growth.
- On the other hand, the resistance to change within some organisations, especially smaller firms, together with the increased complexity in decision making due to
diversity in mobility devices being used, has been the deterring factor for FM software adoption.
- As customers generally stay with their solution provider unless there is extreme dissatisfaction (because the operational data accessed by the solution provider tends
to be significant), incumbents are generally able to protect their market share. However, the influx of a range of niche mobility applications has increased the
intensity of competition and provided customers with more options. This has also increased the clutter of competitors in the Australian market.
- The main competitive advantage rests with companies that are able to provide customers with relevant insight from the software. If that does not happen, the software
remains a mere administrative tool.
- The main technological challenge for FM software vendors is the increasing number of data sources that need to be integrated to provide actionable insight to
organisations. Customers also continue to demand improved reporting capabilities.
- Cloud computing and multi-device mobility, tightly coupled with business intelligence, Big Data, increased use of graphical dashboards to monitor metrics, and
migration from native to web applications are some of the key technology trends impacting this market.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/3161463/
About ReportbuyerReportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishershttp://www.reportbuyer.com