JOHNSTOWN, N.Y., Jan. 26, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- FAGE is proud to introduce the newest member of their family to consumers – FAGE Total 0% Flavors – defiantly rich and creamy but surprisingly fat-free, this is a nonfat yogurt that doesn't compromise on taste.
This is the first time that FAGE's 0% non-fat Greek yogurt has been made available with flavors, including: Strawberry-Goji, Blueberry-Acai, Mango-Guanabana, Cherry-Pomegranate, and Honey. Available in its signature convenient split cup packaging.
FAGE Total 0% is ridiculously thick, made from pure skimmed cow's milk. Previously only available as a standalone product, this extraordinary yogurt is now matched with unique flavors to give you options:
- Total 0% Honey: Our amazingly thick honey is now available with our defiantly rich non-fat yogurt. It's a pure indulgence without any of the guilt.
- Total 0% Strawberry Goji: Ripe strawberries combined with exotic goji berries. This sweet combination is the perfect complement to the luxurious taste of FAGE Total 0%.
- Total 0% Blueberry Acai: Our famous blueberries mixed with acai – a tiny fruit from South America. This powerful duo combined with our ridiculously thick yogurt will make a great snack any time of day.
- Total 0% Mango Guanabana: Sweet-tasting mango combined with exotic guanabana – a popular and distinctive Latin American fruit. It's a deliciously refreshing escape.
- Total 0% Cherry Pomegranate: The exciting combination of Cherry and Pomegranate creates a blissful taste experience like no other. It makes a great tasting and wonderfully filling snack to help you through the day.
FAGE Total 0% Flavors are scheduled to roll out in select markets over the course of the next few months, and will be available nationwide and coming to a store near you soon.
FAGE is Greece's largest dairy company, producing milk, cheese and yogurt for customers worldwide. Owned and strategically led by the Filippou family since its founding in 1926, they feature traditional style Greek yogurt, known for its ridiculously thick consistency. FAGE products were first distributed in the United States in 1998. FAGE's United States plant in Johnstown, NY opened its doors in early 2008, officially making FAGE the only Greek company producing Greek yogurt in the country. Select FAGE products are currently available in Greece, the United Kingdom, Italy, United States, Germany, and Cyprus, among 25 other countries. Additional information is available on the Company's website, http://fageusa.com.