Results show that:
- And 75% of Americans say they check for news at least once a day
- And more than half (58%) say they're confident all the websites they use are reliable
When choosing a media channel:
- 47% get their news from television and 47% from the internet
- When Americans read newspapers, they're more likely to turn to local media: 65% said they prefer reading local newspapers more than the national dailies
- 32% say Facebook is their main source of news
- Even Google, the most popular search engine, comes in second, with 1 in 5 Americans using it to get their news
To see all the survey results and download infographics click here.
About Reportlinker Insight:
Reportlinker Insight combines analysis and exclusive investigations. We cover innovations, social and economics megatrends to understand the world of tomorrow. For more information, please visit http://www.reportlinker.com/insight/.
T: +1 347 903 1913
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/fake-news-58-of-americans-say-they-are-confident-in-their-information-sources-300385794.html