CHICAGO, Jan. 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Love is in the air at Paper Source, the premier paperie and online retailer (www.paper-source.com), with the launch of its 2012 Valentine's Day collection. Sure to leave customers smitten, the new assortment offers love notes, rubber stamps, decorative decor, gifts from the heart, valentines for the whole class, sweet treats, gift wrap, tags and much more.
A few highlights from the collection include:
- Love Notes: Send love letters to family and friends with assorted Valentine's Day cards. Seal it with a kiss or a heart stamp.
- Decorative Decor: Celebrate love in the home with a Sweetheart Wreath Kit or Hugs and Kisses Garland.
- Gifts from the Heart: Show your affection with a "Cheese to My Macaroni" Pillow or Heart Apron.
- Classroom Valentines: Pour your love into making these valentine cards for kids and share with classmates: Valentine Candy Pinwheels, Animal Finger Puppets, or Guitar Valentine Cards.
- Sweet Treats: Make yummy treats for your sweets with the Valentine Woodland Critters Treat Kit and Valentine Treat Bags.
- Valentine Gift Wrap: Wrap your Valentine's Day gifts in messages of love.
"Valentine's Day is a great opportunity to show your loved ones how much you care," said Lora LaDew, General Merchandise Manager at Paper Source. "We wanted to provide our customers with unique ways to say I love you this year, whether expressed with a homemade card from our Valentine's Day Card Kit or with our adorable 'Cheese to My Macaroni' Pillow."
About Paper Source
Founded in 1983, Paper Source is a premier paperie and online retailer offering a unique selection of fine and artisanal papers, stationery, invitations, gift wrap, greeting cards, gifts and a custom collection of envelopes and note cards. Paper Source offers a distinctive aesthetic, including a proprietary color palette and original designs developed exclusively by Paper Source. As of January 1, 2012, Paper Source operates 51 retail store locations nationwide and offers a robust assortment online. For more information, please visit www.Paper-Source.com.
SOURCE Paper Source