PLANO, Texas, Oct. 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Fall is now in full swing and At Home has stocked its shelves with all the latest fall trends. At Home®, the home décor superstore, offers a wide-variety of designer quality products all at prices suitable for any budget.
At Home expects metallic and mixed metal products to be at the forefront of fall decor. Pumpkins will be a key centerpiece for fall, but with unique handcrafted touches by skilled artisans – in capiz, mouth-blown glass and hand-painted styles – all part of a growing artisanal trend. While faux fur has made an appearance on the runway, it will now be a home trend, in the form of pillows, throws and other accents.
"We continue to see gold as a key color for fall," said Alissa Ahlman, Chief Merchandising Officer for At Home. "While gold as a trend is nothing new, we are seeing this trend expand into overall metallic and mixed metal products in the home. We're also excited for more prominent textures this fall, especially when it comes to faux fur and suede, velvet and wood. In addition, fall staples like pumpkins will get a unique twist with beautiful, handcrafted elements in our collection of more than 70 styles."
At Home customers can be on trend this fall by checking out the below products in store now:
- Take faux fur to your couch or bedroom with Mongolian fur pillows, available in white and grey, or cozy up with a faux fur throw.
- Get your metallic and mixed metal product fix with this round copper side table, or bring in the wilderness with some glam via this gold antler.
- From white and gold to black and white to your traditional orange with an artisanal touch – pumpkins for all styles are on trend this fall.
- Spruce up your bar area with one of At Home's bar carts that are perfect for indoor and outdoor entertaining. Trending styles include At Home's gold chain link bar cart, its avant garde wooden & metal bar cart, or the round frame 2-tier silver mirrored bar cart with push handle.
- Velvet and velvet-like fabrics are a key fabrication for pillows and furniture this fall. Dramatic styles like a navy velvet dining chair or an empire bench can add depth to a neutral color palate.
- With rugs, more is more. Layering rugs is a trend that provides texture to a room in an unexpected place. Start with a simple material for your base layer, like a neutral jute rug. Then, add a pop of detail to the top with a smaller rug that includes a design. This is the perfect place to make your rugs a centerpiece.
For more information on At Home or to find locations in your area, please visit: http://www.athome.com/.
ABOUT AT HOME:
At Home, the home décor superstore, is focused on providing customers with the broadest assortment of home décor products to suit any style, at any budget, for any reason to redecorate. With a wide assortment of 50,000 items throughout our stores, At Home enables customers to express themselves and create a home that reflects their personality and style, in ways big and small. At Home is headquartered in Plano, Texas, and currently operates 115 stores in 29 states. For more information, visit the company on http://www.athome.com or find us on Facebook (AtHomeStores), Instagram (AtHomeStores) or Pinterest (AtHomeStores).
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/fall-trends-from-mixed-metals-faux-fur-and-velvet-to-handcrafted-pumpkins-bar-carts-and-rug-layering-300343170.html
SOURCE At Home Group Inc.