CINCINNATI, Dec. 23, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Custody101.com helps Cincinnati-area single, separated and divorced parents easily track, communicate, and access child custody-related records for free. Users can manage these records for one or multiple children, and can contact a reputable family law firm if and when they seek counsel.
Custody101.com gives single, separated or divorced parents the power to comprehensively, yet conveniently use any internet-connected mobile device, laptop or computer to manage the key aspects of custody management:
- Track visits through automatic child Pick-up and Drop-off email notifications.
- Create records that may be used to provide evidence to avoid or aid in the resolution of disputes.
- Manage the children's activities by creating, storing and sharing lists, notes and comments.
- Identify Pick-up and Drop-off locations through GPS.
- Store vital information about each child, including medication and allergy details, as well as other pertinent records.
- Track expenses to capture costs that fall outside of normal support obligations.
- Facilitate record keeping since all records may be downloaded for easy review, analysis, sharing and storage.
Other notable Custody101.com features include:
- A simple and intuitive interface for ease-of-use and efficient access to all functions.
- The ability to add, edit and delete contacts, and assign certain contacts to receive notifications.
- Compatibility with all major browsers, with no need for a native operating system (e.g. iOS or Android).
- Automatically adjusts to the size of each user's screen.
- Instant updates, without need to download service packs or patches.
- Easily connect with Mark C. Eppley of Family First Law Offices for consultation if and when necessary.
"We have helped thousands of families in Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky with their life-altering family circumstances," comments Erika Bacon, Business & Marketing Manager for Family First Law Offices. "Keeping consistent records of involvement with your children, especially during or after divorce, can be vital in a child custody dispute. With the launch of Custody101.com, we provide an easy and practical method for any parent to track these records for free."
Users can sign up free at www.Custody101.com
SOURCE Family First Law Offices