NEW YORK, Aug. 18, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Fast Company announces its first ever Fast Company Innovation Festival, taking place November 9-13, 2015 in New York City. Over the course of the week, the festival will bring together extraordinary personalities from the worlds of business, technology, design, and entertainment for bold conversations, hands-on workshops, and exclusive behind-the-scenes site visits. The festival will also celebrate Fast Company's 20th anniversary, which will coincide with the publication of the December/January 2016 issue.
Innovation Festival attendees will design their own agenda, selecting from a series of high-level keynote conversations taking place at NYU's Skirball Center; curated panel discussions and workshops at Civic Hall, a new tech-minded community center in the Flatiron district; and 60+ behind-the-scenes tours of some of the most creative companies and locations across New York City.
CONFIRMED PARTICIPANTS INCLUDE:
- Gwyneth Paltrow, Founder and Lisa Gersh, CEO, Goop
- Mark Parker, CEO, Nike Inc.
- Steve Aoki, DJ and Producer
- David Karp, Founder and CEO, Tumblr
- Carrie Brownstein, Musician, Writer, and Actress
- Eileen Fisher, Founder and Chief Creative Officer, Eileen Fisher, Inc.
- Princess Reema bint Bandar al-Saud, Founder of Alf Khair and Cofounder of the Zahra Breast Cancer Association
- Bjarke Ingels, Architect, Bjarke Ingels Group
- Barbara Bush, Cofounder and CEO, Global Health Corps
- Diane von Furstenberg, fashion designer and philanthropist
- Troy Carter, Founder, Chairman, and CEO, Atom Factory
- Anne Wojcicki, Cofounder and CEO, 23andMe
- Tristan Walker, Founder and CEO, Walker & Company Brands
- Franklin Leonard, Founder, The Black List
- Paul van Zyl, Cofounder and CEO, Maiyet
- Sree Sreenivasan, Chief Digital Officer, Metropolitan Museum of Art
- David Droga, Founder and Creative Chairman, Droga5
- Robert Pittman, Chairman and CEO, iHeartMedia, Inc.
- Aaron Levie, Cofounder and CEO, Box
- General Stanley McChrystal (Ret.), Cofounder, McChrystal Group
- Amanda Hesser, Cofounder and Merrill Stubbs, Cofounder and Editor-in-Chief, Food52
To purchase tickets and to see complete festival information, go to innovationfestival.fastcompany.com
For sponsorship information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For programming inquiries, contact Kim Last: email@example.com (212) 389-5431
ABOUT FAST COMPANY
Fast Company is one of the world's leading business media brands, with an editorial focus on creativity and innovation in technology, ethical economics, leadership, and design. Headquartered in New York City, Fast Company is published by Mansueto Ventures LLC, along with our sister publication Inc. and can be found online at fastcompany.com.
innovationfestival.fastcompany.com | #FCNY | @fastcompany
SOURCE Fast Company