DUBLIN, May 1, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Fatty Methyl Ester Sulfonate (FMES) Market Analysis By End-Use (Personal Care, Detergents), By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Central & South America, Middle East & Africa), Competitive Landscape, And Segment Forecasts, 2014 - 2025" report to their offering.
The global fatty methyl ester sulfonate (FMES) market is expected to reach USD 2.49 billion by 2025
Rising consumer awareness towards cleanliness, hygiene, and health is anticipated to be a major factor for significant market growth for FMES based personal care over the next few years.
Growing population coupled with increasing disposable consumer income is estimated to drive demand for detergents and personal care products which in turn is expected to enhance industry growth. Owing to better-quality washing performance FMES-based products have witnessed rising utilization in household and laundry care applications.
Personal care application segment is expected to generate revenues exceeding USD 980 million by 2025. Furthermore, high biodegradability of sulfonated methyl ester products is anticipated to steer product demand in the category over the forecast period.
Detergent products including powder detergents, hand wash, and dishwashers are expected to remain the leading product category over the next few years. FMES demand as surfactants in this application segment is estimated to exceed 900 kilo tons by 2025.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Global fatty methyl ester sulfonate demand was 444.6 kilo tons in 2015 and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of over 17% to reach total volume exceeding 2,200 kilo tons by 2025.
- Europe emerged as the dominant region. Product demand in Germany accounted for over 26% of the revenue share in 2015. Growing bio-based product demand across various end-use industry verticals in the country has attributed to the significant market penetration over the past few years.
- North America emerged as the second major consumer in 2015. Product demand in detergent application in the U.S. is anticipated to exceed USD 185 million by 2025.
- Product demand in Asia pacific is anticipated to witness the fastest growth over the forecast period. FMES demand in China is anticipated to exceed 50 kilo tons by 2025.
- Central & South America is anticipated to witness moderate growth of 17.7% from 2016 to 2025. Increasing consumption of liquid and powder fabric cleaners plays key role towards fatty methyl ester sulfonate market growth in the region.
- Key players including Lion Corporation, Chemithon, Henan Surface Chemical Industry Co., Ltd., China Factories Group Company, Emery Oleochemicals, Sun Products, and Stepan Company dominated the global market.
- Other industry participants include Jinchang Chemicals, KPL International, Jiangsu Haiqing Biotechnology, and Alfa Aesar.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Methodology and Scope
2. Executive Summary
3. Fatty Methyl Ester Sulfonate Industry Outlook
3.1. Market segmentation
3.2. Market size and growth prospects, 2014 - 2025
3.3. Value chain analysis
3.4. Regulatory Scenario
3.4.1. A.I.S.E. guidelines regarding detergents
3.4.2. Biocidal Product Regulation
3.5. Raw Material Outlook
3.6. Comparative Analysis
3.6.1. Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulfonate vs Methyl Ester Sulfonate
3.6.2. Cost & Biodegradability analysis
3.7. Market dynamics
3.7.1. Market driver analysis
18.104.22.168. Growing demand for sustainable and biodegradable products
22.214.171.124. Unstable petrochemical prices
126.96.36.199. Growth of major end-use industries
3.7.2. Market restraint analysis
188.8.131.52. Change in environmental
3.8. Key opportunities prioritized
3.9. Industry analysis - Porter's
3.10. PESTEL analysis, 2015
4. Fatty Methyl Ester Sulfonate Market: End - Use Outlook
4.1. Fatty methyl ester sulfonate market share by end - use, 2015 & 2025
4.2. Personal Care (Kilo Tons, USD Million)
4.3. Detergents (Kilo Tons, USD Million)
4.4. Others (Kilo Tons, USD Million)
5. Fatty Methyl Ester Sulfonate Market: Regional Outlook
6. Competitive Landscape
6.1. Company ranking analysis
6.2. Vendor landscape
6.3. Competitive environment
6.4. Company Market positioning
7. Company Profiles
- The Chemithon Corporation
- China Factories Group Company
- Henan Surface Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
- Jinchang Chemical
- KPL International
- Lion Corporation
- Pemex Chemicals
- The Sun Products Corporation
- Zanyu Technology Group Co., Ltd.
- Stepan Company
- Proctor & Gamble Chemicals
- Jiangsu Hiaqing Biotechnology
- KLK Oleo
- Wilmar International Ltd.
- Alfa Aesar
- Emery Oleochemicals
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hnmk65/fatty_methyl
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/fatty-methyl-ester-sulfonate-fmes-market-analysis-2014---2025---research-and-markets-300448105.html
SOURCE Research and Markets