BOSTON, Aug. 11, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The first half of 2016 saw FE International post record sales, reporting an eighth straight quarter-on-quarter gain. Total business sales for the period stood at $12M, up 73 percent on the previous year.
- Record Q2 with 23 sales completed, up 10 percent on Q1
- Closed $6.4M in sales during Q2, up 14 percent on Q1
- Total of $60M in sales over 400 acquisitions lifetime
- Expanded valuation team to increase range and accuracy of valuation services
- FE International celebrated its 6th birthday
- SaaS businesses are in high demand, with content and affiliate businesses also popular
- Significant increase in bidding activity, with many SaaS businesses seeing 5-10 offers
- Post-sale consulting agreements becoming popular for smooth transition
Ismael Wrixen, Group Chief Executive, commented:
"We continued to make good progress in the first half of 2016. Moving headquarters to the U.S. in 2014 has allowed our team to increase their presence at conferences, events and meetups. In turn, we have driven more leads than ever before and the pipeline into 2H'16 is strong. Our focus on the core three: SaaS, e-commerce and content, has also allowed our team to develop knowledge and insight unrivalled in the industry."
Thomas Smale, Founder, commented:
"The addition of a new Valuation Director, Chris Hiller, and MIT data scientist, Veronica Jardon Salas, will see our valuation team develop new models, methods and standards to benefit clients across the industry. Our mission is to provide the best tools so that industry participants can make educated decisions based off real data."
What's in store for Q3?
We have a very strong pipeline of SaaS, content and lead generation businesses in Q3, which will please a lot of buyers who are waiting to move in those spaces. We made a positive start to the quarter so far, advising on the sale of Drip to Leadpages. We expect to see eight figures in Q3 sales, and to end the year with $30M in sales.
For more details about our process, get in touch here.
About FE International, Inc.: FE International provides advisory services for mid-market SaaS, e-commerce and content businesses. The company has become the pre-eminent adviser and valuation thought-leader in the industry, completing over 400 acquisitions since 2010.
For more information, see www.feinternational.com.
FE International, Inc.
+1 (855) 483-3547
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/fe-international-reports-record-high-online-business-acquisitions-in-1h16-300312099.html
SOURCE FE International