At the Testing Expo, FEV will also show a variety of technologies for the industry:
Road to Rig – FEV Powertrain Test Bed demo
- The demo illustrates FEV tools and services that bring customer projects to completion in the most efficient, cost effective, and advanced way.
- XMOD is a multi-model co-simulation and virtual experimentation tool that is an essential element in FEV's Road to Rig offer.
- xMOD progresses seamlessly from MiL to HiL, and then to the test bed, providing an easy, cost-effective and flexible path to development completion.
- TOMx is a next-generation test bench controller for component and system test benches that provides powerful, robust IPC with i7 and I/O boards.
- It is adaptable to engine, transmission and driveline test cells.
- Advanced control techniques and integrated simulations capabilities, along with secure operation of test objects makes TOMx the best choice for controller / component systems, providing an excellent cost / performance ratio.
- MORPHEE Model Based Calibration (MMBC)/ ICE2
- MMBC ensures safe and successful collection of a data set while integrating powerful on line algorithms able to shorten calibration workflow and achieve a successful result. ICE2 then provides a complete office platform that integrates all centralized data and provides best-case optimization of the engine in combination with the after treatment system.
- MORPHEE 64 bit
- This full 64-bit version is Windows 10 ready and maintains compatibility with 32-bit MORPHEE applications. It is a unique platform that combines automation of testing, online calibration operations and real-time simulation at the test bed.
- AirRate is a robust method for accurate combustion air measurement.
- Using titanium ultrasonic transducers, AirRate provides high measuring accuracy due to direct, four-path layout without reflection of signals.
- It is suitable for a large range of engines, with a wide measuring range of up to 1:140.
- BlowByRate is a state-of-the-art measuring system for blow-by gasses.
- Its high accuracy flow metering extends over the whole measuring range, with bi-directional measurement possible without accuracy losses.
- Continuous measurement is possible, and frequent short term zeroing is not required.
- BlowByRate is suitable for a large range of different engines, and is modular for easy adaptation to different measuring demands with easy, tool-less orifice changes.
- FEVFlex is a system supporting the complete information process in the development of new products, from planning and job creation through documentation of all activities, data management, and analysis reporting.
FEVFlex offers two editions, the Test Field Management 4.0 edition and the Benchmarking edition. The Test Field Management edition provides a view of the entire test field, including data management, part tracking, etc., while the Benchmarking edition provides a quick 'one click' comparison and analysis of all types of data.
- FEVALYS is a Windows-based tool for analysis and visualization of a variety of data generated during engine and vehicle development. It integrates data browsing, calculation and report generation, closing the gap between data acquisition and the presentation of test results, and can aggregate data from steady state or dynamic measurement, either manually or automatically. It saves customers time and money.
- Tectos Driveline
- FEV offers Tectos products exclusively in the U.S. for its customers. Tectos offers tShaft, a software analysis tool that receives technical input from a customer's test rig, allowing the selection of appropriate driveline products.
Tectos driveline components are designed by experts in the development of high-speed applications and are unique in that they contain an internal bearing that offers a very rigid system with respect to bending, and also offers a compliant torsional coupling for damping / low speed operation.
About FEV Group
The FEV Group is an internationally recognized powertrain and vehicle engineering company that supplies the global transportation industry. FEV offers a complete range of engineering services, providing support across the globe to customers in the design, analysis, prototyping, powertrain and transmission development, as well as vehicle integration, calibration and homologation for advanced internal combustion gasoline-, diesel-, and alternative-fueled powertrains. FEV also designs, develops and prototypes advanced vehicle / powertrain electronic control systems and hybrid-electric engine concepts that address future emission and fuel economy standards. The company has expanded its engineering capabilities to include full vehicle systems and now offers broad expertise in electronics, telematics and infotainment system engineering. The FEV Test Systems division is a global supplier of advanced test cell, instrumentation and test equipment. The FEV Group employs a staff of over 4,000 highly skilled specialists at advanced technical centers on three continents. FEV North America, Inc. employs over 450 personnel in its North American Technical Center in Auburn Hills, MI. For more information on FEV and its subsidiaries, visit www.fev.com
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/fev-north-america-automotive-testing-expo-2016-exhibit-to-include-test-systems-of-new-partner-trigtec-300350717.html
SOURCE FEV North America, Inc.