- Analyze various applications of the fiber optic sensor market and market dynamics of each application.
- Evaluate growth strategies by key players in the fiber optic sensor market.
- Identify segments with high growth potential and understanding future applications of given segments.
- Study trends related to the applications, components and sensor types that shape and influence the fiber optic sensor market.
- The global fiber optic sensors market should reach $3.2 billion by 2021 from $2.0 billion in 2016 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.9%, from 2016 to 2021.
- The fiber optic sensors market for defense should reach $999 million by 2021 from $687 million in 2016 at a CAGR of 7.8%, from 2016 to 2021.
- The fiber optic sensors market for medical should reach $395 million by 2021 from $205 million in 2016 at a CAGR of 14.0%, from 2016 to 2021.
STUDY GOALS AND OBJECTIVES
This report is an impact analysis of the fiber optic sensor market. The information in this report includes factors currently driving and restraining the growth of the market, as well as factors impacting the future of the industry. The goals and objectives include:
- Understanding opportunities and innovation-driven fiber optic market
Highlights, and the major regions and countries involved in such developments.
- An analysis of the various applications of the fiber optic sensor market and market dynamics of each application.
- Identifying segments with high growth potential; also, understanding future applications of given segments.
- Identifying key trends related to the applications, components and sensor types that shape and influence the fiber optic sensor market.
- Identifying region-specific developments in the industry.
- Understanding the major stakeholders in the market and competitive landscape for the market leaders.
- An analysis of growth strategies by key players in the fiber optic sensor market.
- An analysis of patent positions where relevant.
REASONS FOR DOING THE STUDY
The world has benefited immensely from the development of electronic technology and sensors. But electronics have several inherent limitations in terms of ultimate speed of function and environmental limitations on performance. Optical technologies offer the promise of faster speeds and the ability to operate under harsher conditions. However, before an optical revolution can occur, supporting technologies such as sensors must be developed.
Fiber optic sensor technology represents a critical feedback technology that will be applied in optical devices and systems, existing and yet to be developed. As sensing options increase, engineers and developers will be able to make all-optical systems a future reality. Sensors may not be the most buzz-worthy market, but they are essential.
SCOPE OF REPORT
The fiber optic sensor market is segmented into the following categories:
- Applications: defense, energy, medical, security, transportation, industrial, structural and others.
- Components: transmitters and receivers, optical amplifiers, dispersion compensators, fiber optic cable and others
- Sensor: Fabry–Pérot interferometer, fiber optic gyroscope, fiber Bragg grating, Brillouin or Raman sensor, coated fiber sensor and others
- Geography: North America is segmented into the U.S., Canada and Mexico; Europe is segmented into France, Italy, Germany, the U.K., Russia, and CIS; Asia-Pacific is segmented into China, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea and others, while the rest of the world (RoW) covers the Middle East and South America.
- Industry and competitive analysis.
- Patent analysis.
- Company profiles.
This report will be of interest to the following:
- End-user companies.
- Equipment managers.
- Marketing managers.
- Investors (private equity, venture capital, etc.).
The various sources used to obtain the information required for this extensive commercial and technical study of the fiber optic sensor market are as follows:
- Primary sources.
o Selected experts from related industries.
o Preferred suppliers.
- Secondary sources.
o Research papers.
o White papers.
o Databases such as OneSource, Factiva, Bloomberg, SEC (for company filings),
o Stock exchanges such as NYSE, TMX, NASDAQ, ASX, and LSE.
Gaurav Bhushan holds an MBA in finance from ICFAI Business School, Hyderabad (India), and a Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering from Rajasthan University (India). His primary focus is in the electronics, semiconductor, photonics, chemicals and communications markets. He has researched various markets for several years, including electronics, semiconductors, chemicals, photonics and information technology. Previous market research reports have covered quantum dots, ultrafast lasers, VCSELS, UV-cured resins and metrology.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2212018/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/fiber-optic-sensors-global-markets-300386011.html