Fifth Third Bank Chicago Celebrates Black History Month
- Giving away free tickets to DuSable Museum throughout the month of February;
- Awarding one daily prize of a $50 gift card, one grand prize of $1,000, and a $5,300 donation to one local African-American charity at month's end.
- Honoring the late Dr. Margaret T. Burroughs, Chicago Bears' Charles Tillman, and Clear Channel Radio's Earl Jones.
CHICAGO, Feb. 10, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Fifth Third Bank Chicago recently launched its Black History Month promotion honoring the accomplishments of African Americans during the month. The public is encouraged to enjoy the following activities, now underway:
- Stop in to any Fifth Third Bank to receive up to four free tickets to The DuSable Museum of African American History, the oldest museum in the U.S. of its kind. (Visit www.53.com for a list of Fifth Third Bank locations.)
- One lucky listener of V103 Radio is winning $50 every day this month. Daily winners are automatically entered into a drawing and one lucky person will win $1,000 at month's end. And, in the spirit of "paying it forward" Fifth Third will donate $5,300 to a local African-American charity of the listening winner's choosing.
At month's end, Fifth Third will host a special event at The DuSable Museum where they will honor three notable African-American leaders from Chicago. Honorees include posthumously Dr. Margaret T. Burroughs, the founder of The DuSable Museum, Charles Tillman, Chicago Bears Cornerback, and Earl Jones, Clear Channel President & Market Manager. In addition to receiving awards, student scholarships will be named for this year's honorees, Dr. Burroughs, Mr. Tillman and Mr. Jones.
CONTACT: Andrew Hayes, 312-823-4333
SOURCE Fifth Third Bank Chicago
More by this Source
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.