HYDERABAD, India, November 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
According to the report "Liquid Biopsy Market", published by Market Data Forecast, the global market is projected to reach USD 1.75 Billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 24.3% from 2016 to 2021.
For full report refer to "http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-stem-cell-market-1084/"
Free sample for the report is available at "http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-stem-cell-market-1084/request-sample"
Liquid biopsies have been an advancement in cancer treatment. By means of a simple blood draw, liquid biopsies aim to replace needle biopsies of solid tumours, which can be expensive for the healthcare system as well as invasive and painful for patients. Liquid biopsies are a sequencing-based technology used to screen blood for tiny fragments of genetic material released by cancer tissue
Liquid biopsies have grown in importance because, the genetic profile of tumours can affect how well they respond to a certain treatment. Increasing prevalence of various cancers such as lung cancer, breast cancer and prostate cancer is expected to drive growth of the liquid biopsy test market over the forecast period.
Enquire more about the report at "http://www.marketdataforecast.com/market-reports/global-stem-cell-market-1084/inquire"
By Cancer Type:
- Lung Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Other Visceral Cancers
By Sample Type:
By Diagnostic Approach:
- Circulating Tumour cells (CTC)
- Circulating Tumour DNA (ctDNA)
- RNA in exosomes
- Extra-Cellular Vesicles
By End Users:
- Reference Laboratories
- Hospital/Physician Laboratories
- Academic and Research Centers
- Other End Users
- North America Liquid Biopsy market
- Europe Liquid Biopsy market
- Asia-Pacific Liquid Biopsy market
- Latin America Liquid Biopsy market
- Middle-East and Africa Liquid Biopsy market
The key players dominating the liquid biopsy market are Janssen Diagnostics, Qiagen, Rarecells SAS, Silicon Biosystems, SRI International, Myriad Genetics, Natera, Personal Genome Diagnostics, Sysmex Inostics, Trovagene, Exosome Diagnostics, Exosome Sciences, and HansaBiomed OU.
The Liquid Biposy market study offers the following deliverables:
- Global, regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter's five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Checkout other related studies in the Biotechnology Segment:
Protein Expression Market:
Stem Cell Market:
Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the area of market research and business intelligence. With rich experience in research across various business domains, we cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. Our analyst team comprises expert professionals in market research, who with their collective knowledge and skillset dedicatedly serve clients from various industries and regions.
Team Lead (International Business Development)
Market Data Forecast
Direct Line: +1-888-702-9626
Mobile: +91 998 555 0206
Visit MarketDataForecast Blog @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/blog/
View latest Press Releases of MDF @ http://www.marketdataforecast.com/press-releases
SOURCE Market Data Forecast