SANTA CLARA, Calif., Aug. 2, 2016 /PRNewswire/-- For small businesses struggling to go digital and mobile, FileMaker, Inc. today announced the release of its Service Business Toolkit and Idea to iPad Bundle. Both help small businesses plan, create and deploy a custom app that will enable them to maximize customer satisfaction, drive growth and increase profitability. The Service Business Toolkit is free and the Idea to iPad Bundle is available for sale at local Apple Stores and directly from FileMaker, Inc.
By replacing pen-and-paper processes with easy to create custom apps built using the FileMaker Platform, small businesses are experiencing tremendous improvements in overall work performance. The Service Business Toolkit and Idea to iPad Bundle support this transition.
The free Service Business Toolkit offers:
- Efficiency-focused ebook: "How To Transform Your Service Business" is a new ebook that walks companies through the process of creating a custom app designed to address specific pain points, with the goal of increasing operation efficiency and improving the customer experience.
- Starter App: The Service Business Starter App is a basic app to help businesses start addressing the most common pain points. It supports both in-office and remote staff while they are meeting customers, creating estimates and processing invoices. This starter app, provided by FileMaker Business Alliance Platinum partner Richard Carlton Consulting, is designed to work with the FileMaker 15 Platform across iPad, iPhone, Windows and Mac.
The affordable Idea to iPad Bundle offers:
- An annual license of FileMaker Pro Advanced software to create custom apps
- An annual license of FileMaker Server to deploy custom apps
- The support of a Customer Success Manager to maximize the value of your 10-hour consultation
- 10 hours of consultation with a FileMaker Business Alliance professional developer. The developer will offer expert advice and hands-on help to enable clients to realize their vision.
Ann Monroe, vice president, marketing, FileMaker, Inc., said: "By making custom app development easier, FileMaker is bringing IT to Main Street, enabling teams and companies to operate more efficiently. That's why we're seeing a huge uptake among customers with service businesses."
About FileMaker, Inc.
FileMaker, Inc., an Apple subsidiary, delivers simply powerful software for easily creating custom apps that work seamlessly across iPad, iPhone, Windows, Mac, and the web. Business teams use the FileMaker Platform to streamline their operational processes, boosting overall productivity. www.filemaker.com
© 2016 FileMaker, Inc. All rights reserved. FileMaker, FileMaker Go and the file folder logo are registered trademarks of FileMaker, Inc. in the U.S. and other countries. FileMaker WebDirect is a trademark of FileMaker, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Prices are listed in U.S. Dollars and subject to change without notice.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/filemaker-unveils-small-business-service-business-toolkit-and-idea-to-ipad-bundle-300305322.html
SOURCE FileMaker, Inc.