Filers Can Avoid IRS Penalties by Using 1099 Forms Software from RealTaxTools.com; 2012 Form 1099-MISC, INT and DIV Mailing Deadline is January 31, 2013.
CHICAGO, Jan. 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- In 2013 thousands of businesses and 1099 processing providers will trust W2 Mate (http://www.realtaxtools.com) to prepare their 2012 1099's. The W2 / 1099 software gives users all the tools they need to prepare IRS forms 1099 Miscellaneous, 1099 Dividend, 1099 Interest, 1099 Retirement and other 1099 tax forms.
A free 2012 1099 print and e-file software evaluation can be downloaded from http://www.realtaxtools.com . Customers can purchase the software and receive it instantly.
W2 Mate supports filing the following IRS W2 / 1099 forms:
- Miscellaneous Income (1099-MISC)
- Dividends and Distributions (1099-DIV)
- Interest Income (1099-INT)
- Real Estate Brokers and Barter Exchange Transactions (1099-B)
- Original Issue Discount (1099-OID)
- Taxable Distributions Received from Cooperatives (1099-PATR)
- Merchant Card Third Party Network Payments (1099-K)
- Distributions From Pensions, Annuities, Retirement, etc. (1099-R)
- Tuition Statement (1098-T)
- Annual Summary and Transmittal of U.S. Information Returns (1096)
- Wage and Tax Statement (W2)
- Transmittal of Wage and Tax Statements (W3)
- Proceeds From Real Estate Transactions (1099-S)
- Mortgage Interest Statement (1098)
- Acquisition or Abandonment of Secured Property (1099-A)
- Cancellation of Debt (1099-C)
New changes and updates to forms 1099 were introduced by the IRS for 2012. New boxes have been added, some boxes have been removed and others have been renumbered, modified or moved. All these and other 1099 compliance changes are supported by W2 Mate software for the 2012 / 2013 tax season.
W2 Mate 2012 can be downloaded by visiting http://www.realtaxtools.com/ .
In a statement Nancy Walters, W2 Mate product manager said, "W2 Mate is a special breed of applications that fills a niche often left by many tax systems. W2 Mate makes the compliance tasks associated with W2 1099 reporting easy and affordable for both businesses and tax professionals."
Thanks to its powerful import wizard, W2 Mate can be used for filing 1099 data stored inside different accounting software packages. W2 Mate can import data from Sage Peachtree (Sage 50), Intuit QuickBooks (QuickBooks Pro, QuickBooks Enterprise, QuickBooks Premier), Sage DacEasy, Microsoft Dynamics(GP or SL), excel sheets and many other sources.
W2 Mate highlights:
- Prints all 1099 copies except for the federal copy on regular white paper using black ink.
- Complies with IRS Publication 1220 Specifications for Filing Forms 1099, 1098 and 1098-T Electronically.
- Generates ready-to-email W-2 and 1099 forms.
- Complies with SSA EFW2 format Specifications for Filing Forms W-2 Electronically.
- For paper filers 1096 and W3 are automatically generated.
- SSA approved to print W2 & W3 forms on regular paper.
- Network ready with affordable pricing for multiple seats.
- Prints on pre-printed 1099 forms & W2 Forms.
- Prints 1099 Form Copies & W2 Copies on blank paper.
- Direct data import from leading accounting software packages.
Give the 1099 filing module from RealTaxTools.com a test drive and see for yourself how easy TIN matching can be. Visit http://www.realtaxtools.com .
SOURCE Real Business Solutions
More by this Source
IRS Redesigns 1099-DIV for 2013, W2Mate.com Updates 1099 Software
Dec 03, 2013, 05:00 ET
Bank Payroll Software Launched by PayrollMate.com
Dec 02, 2013, 10:00 ET
IRS Releases New 1099-MISC E-File Specs, W2 Mate® Updated
Dec 02, 2013, 05:05 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.