Final Lineup For 2012 3D Collaboration & Interoperability Congress Announced
Expert Speakers to Present at Unique Industry Event
LOVELAND, Colo., April 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Longview Advisors, organizers of the annual Collaboration & Interoperability Congress (CIC), today announced its lineup of speakers for this year's event. The agenda is available at the congress website, (www.3dcic.com).
The 3D Collaboration & Interoperability Congress is dedicated to fostering and improving collaboration and interoperability in product design, development and manufacturing. Now in its ninth year, the annual Congress is the only vendor- and product-neutral event in the world addressing collaboration and interoperability in manufacturing and business communications. The international event has grown into an essential forum for executives, managers, senior engineers and IT professionals to network, learn and strategize with thought leaders from automotive, aerospace and many other manufacturing industries, as well as with representatives from government and defense communities.
The 2012 CIC program is highlighted by the following information-packed presentations and panels of industry experts:
- Lessons Learned in over 40 years in Aerospace and Defense, Jack Harris, Vice Chairman, Iowa Innovation Council, Chairman, Iowa Advanced Manufacturing Council and Rockwell Collins, Director, Advanced Manufacturing Technology, Retired
- Leveraging Virtual Engineering Environments to Drive Margin Improvement AND Product Development Flexibility, Eli Wieskamp, Chief Engineer, United Rotocraft - An Air Methods Division, and David Fedler, Founder, Summit of Everest Group
- Aerospace and defense: Global interoperability across the supply network for life, Howard Mason, Corporate Information Standards Manager, Office of the CIO, BAE Systems
- Democratizing 3D: Leveraging Product Data Assets Beyond Design Engineering, Lars Peder Hansen, Senior Systems Consultant - CAD/PLM, Grundfos Group, Denmark
- Manufacturing & PLM in 2020, Stephen Bodnar, VP Manufacturing Solutions, Autodesk, Inc.
- 3D based process plans on 787, Leveraging Model Based Definition for Manufacturing, Max Jensen, Senior Developer, ME Systems Development, Boeing
- Driving High Volume and High Quality in a Huge, Globally Inter-Connected Automotive Supply Chain, Rahim Alsaffar, Lead Engineering Specialist at Johnson Controls Automotive Group
- How PMI and Data Modeling Standards Affect Successful Implementation of 3D MBD and MBE, Bryan Fischer, President, Advanced Dimensional Management
- An update on LOTAR for Long Term Archival and Retrieval of Digital Design and PDM data, Richard Zuray, Technical Principal - CAD/CAM/CAI and Quality Engineering, The Boeing Company
- The Impact of Social Networks on PLM and Global Supply Chains, Chad Jackson, President and Founder of Lifecycle Insights
- Incorporating Equipment Information into New Facility Construction and Retrofits, Jason Hosch, Senior Industrial Engineer, Intel
- Downstream Supplier Challenges within MBE, Ric Norton, Program Manager and Technical Data Analyst for the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) Logistics Information Service
- Leveraging the rise of the social consumer for new product innovation, Rob Fisher, Director of Marketing, Madison Electric Products
- A Comparison of Light-Weight 3D Formats, Peter Pfalzgraf, Director Product Center PDFGEN3D, PROSTEP AG
- Data Distribution on the 787, Bringing Model Based Definition to the World, David Briggs, Associate Technical Fellow -787 Engineering Information Delivery, The Boeing Company
- Successfully engaging Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs), Dr. Nathan Hartman, Assistant Department Head, Department of Computer Graphics Technology, Purdue University; Philip Rosche, Senior Associate, ICF International; Kevin Fischer, Advanced Manufacturing Technology, Rockwell Collins
- Model Based Enterprise Impact on Organizational Behavior, James DeLaPorte, Partner and Business Transformation Leader, NexTec
- 3D in Heavy Construction at Shimazu, Sakiko Seki, Business Development Manager, Smartscape, Inc., Japan
- How does the small and large supplier support MBE standards?, Rich Eckenrode, President, Recon Services
- PDM/PLM Validation Handbook, Roy Wittenburg, Project Manager for UTRS, US Army
- CAx-IF -- Supporting STEP development for Collaboration and Interoperability, Philip Rosche, Senior Associate with ICF International, STEP CAx Implementors Forum
- PLM Vendor Panel, hosted by David Prawel with Four PLM Vendor Panelists
- Design, Development, and Testing of an Open Standards-Based Simulation Data Management and Archival System, Keith Hunten, Senior Staff Aerospace Engineer, Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Company
- Using 3D to visualize concepts in business-analytic landscapes, Robb Bush, Technology and Innovation Marketing , Global Center of Excellence, SAP
Visit the congress website (www.3dcic.com) to find out more about the event and for free access to presentations and audios from past events.
About Longview Advisors
Longview Advisors Inc. provides consulting services in the business, technology and application of 3D software in product lifecycle management. For more information, please visit: (www.longviewadvisors.com.
303-581-7760, ext. 18
SOURCE Longview Advisors
More by this Source
Longview Advisors Announces 2014 3D Collaboration & Interoperability Congress
Oct 21, 2013, 09:04 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.