Final Reminder: Still a Few Seats Left at Rock Stars of Mobile Cloud, May 6 in Boston
LOS ALAMITOS, Calif., April 29, 2014 /PRNewswire-iReach/ --
There's still time to register for IEEE Computer Society's Rock Stars of Mobile Cloud, May 6 in Boston. This must-attend event features a high-level roster of movers and shakers from companies who are leading the way in leveraging the convergence of mobile and cloud technologies.
Business and technology professionals who attend this premier gathering will come away with solid insights on managing connected devices, getting beyond the mobile app, using mobile cloud to remain competitive, and using mobile cloud to elevate performance.
Register now at http://www.computer.org/Mobile-Cloud to reserve your space. Team, student, and IEEE and IEEE Computer Society member discounts are also available.
- Nick Brown, Senior Vice President, Mobile Strategy, SAP
- Peter Coffee, Vice President and Head of Platform Research at Salesforce.com
- Kit Colbert, CTO of End-User Computing at VMware
- Bernard Golden, Vice President of Strategy, ActiveState
- Joshua Greenbaum, Principal, Enterprise Applications Consulting
- Dr. John Halamka, CIO of Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Frank Ingari, CEO, NaviNet
- Yoram Mizrachi, CTO & Founder, Perfecto Mobile
- George Reese, Executive Director, Cloud Management, Dell Enstratius, and
- Krishnan Subramanian, Director of OpenShift Strategy at Red Hat.
Pick up the actionable insights and knowledge you need to deliver the competitive advantage in these diverse areas:
- Driving mobile strategy in an enterprise environment
- Managing a portfolio of mobile applications
- Using mobile applications to leverage new IT architectures
- Improving synchronization of data
- Ensuring reliability and scalability
- Increasing ease of integration
- Controlling mission-critical data, and
- Implementing anytime-anywhere access to applications and collaborative services.
About IEEE Computer Society
IEEE Computer Society is the world's leading computing membership organization and the trusted information and career-development source for a global workforce of technology leaders including: professors, researchers, software engineers, IT professionals, employers, and students. The unmatched source for technology information, inspiration, and collaboration, the IEEE Computer Society is the source that computing professionals trust to provide high-quality, state-of-the-art information on an on-demand basis. The Computer Society provides a wide range of forums for top minds to come together, including technical conferences,publications, and a comprehensive digital library, unique training webinars, professional training, and the TechLeader Training Partner Program to help organizations increase their staff's technical knowledge and expertise, as well as the personalized information tool myComputer. To find out more about the community for technology leaders, visit http://www.computer.org.
Media Contact: Margo McCall, IEEE Computer Society, (714) 816-2182, email@example.com
News distributed by PR Newswire iReach: https://ireach.prnewswire.com
SOURCE IEEE Computer Society