Final Speakers and Events Announced for CTIA 2013™ Keynotes, panels and partner events to provide mobile ecosystem perspectives
WASHINGTON, May 13, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- CTIA–The Wireless Association® today released the final additions to CTIA 2013™ program taking place May 21-23, 2013 at the Sands Expo and Convention Center in Las Vegas. From the CTIA Thought Leadership Conference to the partnership events being hosted throughout the week, CTIA 2013 is convening mobile disruptors and innovators. Sessions cover everything from re-engineering broadband networks to connected cars, to how first responders such as the American Red Cross are using wireless technology to improve disaster response.
"At CTIA 2013, most of the mobile industry's best and insightful minds will focus on the most pressing issues today and what will be hot tomorrow," said Robert Mesirow, CTIA Vice President and Show Director. "Our strategic content partners represent the depth and breadth of the mobile ecosystem, which means our show truly represents the wireless industry."
- Federal Communications Commission Acting Chairwoman Mignon Clyburn will join the May 21 keynote session to give brief opening remarks.
- Actor, host and producer Mario Lopez will moderate the May 22 afternoon panel, "Mobile and the Fastest Growing Consumer Segment: The Modern Latino," joining Nuyorican Inc. Chairman & CEO Jennifer Lopez, Verizon Wireless EVP & COO Marni Walden and Brightstar Chairman & CEO Marcelo Claure.
- CNBC Media and Entertainment Reporter Julia Boorstin will moderate the fireside chat with actor and tech investor Ashton Kutcher to close out the show on May 23. Boorstin covers media with a special focus on the intersection of media and technology for CNBC.
CTIA Thought Leadership Conference
CTIA has teamed with mobile industry experts Forrester Research and J.D. Power & Associates to create a robust two-day, 28-session program tackling the trending issues in mobile today.
John Sims, president of SAP Mobiles Services will kick off the Thought Leadership Conference on May 22 with a discussion exploring business transformation through mobile innovation.
Additional conference topics include:
- Apps, Content & Media
- Big Data Analytics
- Connected Consumer
- Location-Based Services
- Mobile Marketing & Advertising
- Money & Retail
- Next Generation Networks
- Proximal Networks
- Start-ups & Innovation
See the full thought leadership schedule and speaker roster at www.ctiashow.com/tlc.
Partner Event Series
CTIA has sought out thought-provoking programs and industry leading partners to create a non-stop schedule of events and conferences sessions tackling diverse topics such as mobile apps, LTE, M2M, security, startups and more.
FierceWireless Executive Breakfast Series
Paid Partner Events
- 4G LTE and the Drivers of Transformation
- Andrew Seybold Wireless University
- App Summit
- Creating Compelling Consumer Mobile Experiences
- RCR Wireless News: Telecom Analytics
- RCS Summit
- SIMposium USA
- World of Tablets
Free Partner Events
- 3rd Annual LATAM Mobile Marketing Summit
- App-solutely Security: The State of Mobile Security
- CDG Forum: CDMA-LTE Interworking
- iAM DIGITAL: MUSIC & TECH Symposium
- M2M: The Great Challenge of Vertical Markets
- Mobile Backhaul: Core Network Interoperability & Capacity
- The 1000x Mobile Data Challenge, Spectrum Innovation & the Latest on the Chipset Evolution
- Today's Technology Leaders, Tomorrow's Network Executive Roundtables
Free Stage Events
Exhibit Innovations Stage
- Big Data: Harnessing the Power to Achieve Growth Both Today & Tomorrow
- American Red Cross: Mobile Solutions for Disasters
- Emergency Calling and Communications in the 21st Century
- Innovation Showcase Pitches
- M-Commerce – What the Future Holds: A Practical Playbook for Retailers, Brands and Content Owners
- Multi-Cloud Made Manageable
- The Unseen ROI of Mobile Messaging Scams
iZone Innovations Stage
About CTIA Shows
CTIA Shows bring together all industries advanced by wireless technology for intense business, learning and networking. CTIA 2013™ takes place May 21-23, 2013 at the Sands Expo & Convention Center in Las Vegas and MobileCON™ 2013 takes place Oct. 16-18, 2013 at the San Jose Convention Center in Silicon Valley. Visit www.ctiashows.com.
CTIA–The Wireless Association® (www.ctia.org) is an international organization representing the wireless communications industry. Membership in the association includes wireless carriers and their suppliers, as well as providers and manufacturers of wireless data services and products. CTIA advocates on behalf of its members at all levels of government. The association also coordinates the industry's voluntary best practices and initiatives, and sponsors the industry's leading wireless tradeshows. CTIA was founded in 1984 and is based in Washington, D.C.
Twitter: @ctia | Blog: http://ctia.it/Na6erv| Facebook: http://ctia.it/LCm4Nn|
LinkedIn Group: http://ctia.it/Na6cA2| Google+: http://ctia.it/12PfCrO
SOURCE CTIA-The Wireless Association