NEW YORK, Feb. 11, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- As the leading expert in blowouts, Drybar's latest Spring launches include new products and hair accessories to maintain a gorgeous blowout for 2, 3, or even 4 days.
"We've learned a lot over the years about what clients are looking for when it comes to a great blowout," says Drybar Founder Alli Webb. "The question we're asked most is, 'how do I make my blowout last?' I am so proud to add these products to our assortment because they truly reinforce our expertise in helping clients not only achieve, but maintain a perfect and long-lasting blowout at home."
DRYBAR'S LATEST LAUNCHES INCLUDE:
- NEW Detox Dry Conditioner, $23: the perfect match to the brand's #1 selling product, Detox Dry Shampoo. Detox Dry Conditioner provides the benefits of a conditioner without the need to wash hair. Apply to dry hair from mid-shaft to ends to smooth, hydrate and detangle hair between washes for a freshly conditioned look.
- Mango Butter penetrates hair shaft to restore softness
- Tiare Flower hydrates the cuticle to smooth each strand for a shiny, polished finish
- Argan Oil delivers lightweight hydration for silkier, more manageable hair
- NEW The Slumber Party Silk Pillowcase, $45: 100% natural silk allows hair to glide gently over the surface, preventing friction that causes breakage, frizz, and bed head. Unlike cotton, silk does not strip hair of natural moisture. To clean, hand wash in cold water with mild detergent. Air dry
- NEW LIMITED TIME The Extend Your Blowout Travel Kit, $29 (44% Savings): includes a travel size Detox Dry Shampoo and Detox Dry Conditioner, The Morning After Shower Cap and a Lil' Lemon Drop Detangling Brush
With these new additions to the line, Drybar takes your healthy, shiny hair goals to the next level with products that not only prolong your fresh-from-the-Drybar look, but also improve the overall health of hair between washes.
- All products will be available February 11, 2016 in Drybar and thedrybar.com
- Detox Dry Conditioner and The Extend Your Blowout Travel Kit launch exclusively on Sephora.com on March 1, 2016 and in stores March 4, 2016
- The Slumber Party Silk Pillowcase available in Sephora & Nordstrom this Spring
For more information, watch how Alli extends her blowout at thedrybar.com/extend.
Named one of the top "100 Brilliant Ideas of 2010" by Entrepreneur Magazine and New York Magazine's Boom Brands of 2013, Drybar is based on the simple concept of focusing on one thing and being the best at it: Blowouts. The idea was a natural one for curly haired founder Alli Webb, a longtime professional stylist, who constantly found herself overpaying for blowouts at traditional salons. In addition to 50+ U.S. shops, Drybar has opened its first international location within Nordstrom in Vancouver, British Columbia. Drybar's growing product line, (created specifically for the perfect blowout) is sold through its own shops, as well as Sephora and Nordstrom locations across the U.S. and Canada.
Follow us @thedrybar