Finance Fund Launches New Website
COLUMBUS, Ohio, July 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Finance Fund, a nonprofit statewide lender that moves public and private funds into underserved communities throughout Ohio, has launched a new website at www.financefund.org featuring an interactive map that shows funding information by county.
Finance Fund developed the website to provide visitors across a wide range of sectors with easy access to detailed information on programs, services, resources and staff with the option to share information across all major social networking sites.
"The new website does a great job of telling the Finance Fund story and enabling visitors to easily learn, connect, discover and explore the information and resources they need to work with us," said Finance Fund CEO James R. Klein. Among its many features, the website helps visitors:
- Connect with opportunities for grants and loans. The Finance Fund portfolio is easy to browse with downloadable pdfs that provide detailed information to determine eligibility for programs.
- Read success story examples for a detailed overview of the kind of work Finance Fund does in multiple categories including small business, housing, industrial manufacturing, childcare and early education, arts, culture and community and the emerging health care segment.
- Explore projects in their area via an interactive map that provides statistics and case studies by county.
- Get leadership insights from the blog published regularly and featuring commentary from Finance Fund and other community development leaders.
- Keep updated on new content via social media links including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Learn about current events and workshops hosted by or involving Finance Fund.
- Strengthen relationships through direct access to the Board and Staff Directory where experts can help visitors determine how best to work with Finance Fund.
About Finance Fund (FinanceFund.org)
Since 1987, Finance Fund and its affiliates have invested more than $258.8 million in housing, economic development, and community facility projects leveraging over $1 billion. This investment was accomplished through 2,847 awards to community-based organizations throughout the state. Finance Fund provides debt and equity to clients through the management of 19 entities totaling $200 million. Partnerships have enabled low-income people access to 15,514 units of affordable housing, 18,417 direct jobs, and 3,036 early care and education spaces (classrooms) for 69,497 children benefiting the lives of over 127,000 Ohioans.
SOURCE Finance Fund
More by this Source
Finance Fund Awards $8 Million in NMTC for $53 million University Station Development
Nov 05, 2013, 14:13 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.