DALLAS, September 25, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
ReportsnReports.com adds new financial services market research reports "Social Media Marketing Strategies Adopted by the Financial Services Industry in Emerging Economies" and "Segmentation in Financial Services" to its store.
The new report on Social Media Marketing Strategies in Emerging Economies' Financial Services Industry provides:
• In-depth analysis of the social media marketing strategies adopted by the financial services industry in emerging economies
• A comprehensive understanding of country-specific market trends, opportunities and challenges in the BFSI sector across key emerging economies
• A detailed insight into the future of social media marketing in the BFSI sector in key emerging economies
Social media represents a valuable opportunity for banks and financial service companies in Brazil. As internet access increases, a growing number of Brazilians are becoming social networking users and banks are developing their processes accordingly to be able to respond to web-oriented consumers. With more than 300 million users active on social networks, blogs, microblogs, and other online communities, China's social media user base is driving banks and financial institutions to maintain an active presence on social networks. Social media marketing is becoming an integral part of the marketing and advertising value chain in India. Banks and financial services companies are improving their presence on social media sites in order to promote new schemes and process feedback. With 55 million internet users − more than a 20% annual increase − Indonesia is becoming a key market for all major social networking sites, with Twitter and Facebook reporting significant market penetration rates in the country. Social media marketing is posting strong levels of growth in South Africa due to rising internet penetration rates and increased sales of mobile devices. The country has 29 million active mobile devices, making mobile phones the preferred medium for accessing the internet and social networks. The South African banking industry is integrating social media into its daily operations and becoming more approachable to users. The high usage of social networks in South Korea is driving banks and financial institutions to adopt social media marketing to better communicate with consumers. Social media marketing initiatives have also been supported by the high smartphone penetration rate in the country.
• This report provides in-depth analysis of social media marketing strategies adopted by companies in the BFSI sector in emerging economies
• The report provides a detailed understanding of how social media platforms are being used by financial services companies to identify new markets, launch products, gather customer feedback and monitor brand performance
• The report provides insights into market trends, drivers, opportunities and challenges
• It also provides insights into future social media marketing strategies adopted by banks and other financial services companies to strengthen market position
At the heart of any customer relationship management (CRM) program is the effective segmentation and profiling of customers, allowing institutions to serve increasingly finer segments more profitably. Segmentation seeks to differentiate between different value groupings, in order to establish the most significant features that describe the user of a particular product, and to identify which of those are characteristic of a particular customer group. This report assesses the rapid wins available to both senior strategic staff and those at regional and branch level, looking to attract and retain retail customers by accurately profiling potential customers. It covers both individual retail clients and corporations.
The new report on Customer Segmentation in Financial Services Industry will allow you:
- To assess the new opportunities for business development based on marketing segmentation
- To understand the major challenges faced by the financial services industry in segmentation
- To analyze the impact of segmentation in customer service and business development
- Understand the practices followed by various global financial institutions
- The CRM process of financial institutions is adopting new ways for gaining HNWI customers.
- Effective segmentation and profiling of customers is allowing institutions to serve increasingly finer segments more profitably.
- Most of the retail banks manage the wealth market in pyramidal fashion, with the affluent segment at the bottom and UHNWI or family offices at the top.
- The financial services industry is shifting from traditional relationship management to a customer segmentation approach.
Buy your copy of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/194730-segmentation-in-financial-services.html.
Browse more research reports on the Banking and Financial Services Market and its sub-segments.
Find newly published market research reports for other industries @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/latest-market-research.aspx.
ReportsnReports.com (http://www.reportsnreports.com/) is an online market research reports library of 200,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.
TX, Dallas North - Dominion Plaza,
17304, Preston Road,
Suite 800, Dallas 75252
Explore Company Profiles, SWOT Analysis Reports, Micro Markets & Country specific reports @ http://www.marketreportsonline.com/.