Findings from RSNA's Annual Meeting: 2013 May Be a Hinge Year for Imaging Informatics Frost & Sullivan hosts complimentary webinar discussing the imaging informatics arena and 2012 hot spots
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Dec. 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- WHEN: 1:00 p.m. ET on Thursday, Dec. 6, 2012 LOCATION: Online, with complimentary registration SPEAKER: Frost & Sullivan Advanced Medical Technologies Principal Analyst Nadim Michel Daher
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Dec. 3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
1:00 p.m. ET on Thursday, Dec. 6, 2012
Online, with complimentary registration
Frost & Sullivan Advanced Medical Technologies Principal Analyst Nadim Michel Daher
As the 2012 Annual Meeting of the Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) comes to a close, the U.S. imaging informatics industry is caught between two opposing waves: money being drawn out of the country's medical imaging spending pool on one side, and the regaining of interest for enterprise healthcare informatics on the other side. It should come as no surprise, therefore, that a year characterized by the lack of game changing breakthroughs in imaging equipment technology coincides with the year when the third-generation picture archiving and communication systems (PACSs) become an industry reality. By generalizing the reliance on vendor-neutral archives (VNAs) and cloud computing, as well as leveraging electronic medical record (EMR) integration and system interoperability, the new generation of imaging informatics solutions will allow providers to aim for higher levels of information exchange and analytics, communication and collaboration, decision support, and quality of care.
Why you should attend this webinar:
- Recap key takeaways from the industry show floor
- Gain insight on the latest and greatest products and technologies in medical imaging
- Receive a reality check on the current state of emerging market trends
This briefing will benefit medical imaging and healthcare IT industry participants, including providers and stakeholders, by summarizing key industry developments and announcements made at the 98th Annual RSNA Meeting, while providing a snapshot of the current state of emerging trends in the U.S. medical imaging informatics industry.
"Medical imaging providers must once again adjust to a new round of imaging cuts in 2013," said Frost & Sullivan Principal Analyst Nadim Michel Daher. "If vendors have to continue to slow down on technology and product innovation spending on the equipment front, clearly they cannot afford this same belt-tightening with informatics."
For more information about Frost & Sullivan's Advanced Medical Technologies group, please visit: http://www.medicalimaging.frost.com.
- To attend the briefing, email firstname.lastname@example.org your full name, job title, company name, company telephone number, company email address and web site, city, state and country.
- Receive a recorded version of the briefing anytime by submitting the aforementioned contact details.
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Partnership Company, works in collaboration with clients to leverage visionary innovation that addresses the global challenges and related growth opportunities that will make or break today's market participants.
Our "Growth Partnership" supports clients by addressing these opportunities and incorporating two key elements driving visionary innovation: The Integrated Value Proposition and The Partnership Infrastructure.
- The Integrated Value Proposition provides support to our clients throughout all phases of their journey to visionary innovation including: research, analysis, strategy, vision, innovation and implementation.
- The Partnership Infrastructure is entirely unique as it constructs the foundation upon which visionary innovation becomes possible. This includes our 360 degree research, comprehensive industry coverage, career best practices as well as our global footprint of more than 40 offices.
For more than 50 years, we have been developing growth strategies for the global 1000, emerging businesses, the public sector and the investment community. Is your organization prepared for the next profound wave of industry convergence, disruptive technologies, increasing competitive intensity, Mega Trends, breakthrough best practices, changing customer dynamics and emerging economies?
Frost & Sullivan
SOURCE Frost & Sullivan