SALT LAKE CITY, Aug. 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Fishbowl®, the No. 1 requested inventory management software for QuickBooks®, today announced its placement of No. 2330 on the 2012 Inc. 500|5000 list of the fastest growing private companies in the United States. This marks Fishbowl's fifth consecutive appearance on the Inc. 500|5000, putting it on the Inc. 5000 Honor Roll. Fishbowl achieved 107 percent revenue growth over the last three years to earn a spot on the 2012 Inc. 500|5000 list.
"Fishbowl continues to grow because our employees care about customer feedback," said David K. Williams, Fishbowl CEO. "We want to see our partners and customers grow, so our software development model focuses on taking their feedback and incorporating it into our products."
Watch a 3-minute video to learn more about how Fishbowl Inventory® helps companies grow.
Since Inc. last named Fishbowl to the 500|5000 list in 2011, Fishbowl has launched:
- Fishbowl Pipeline – A Web-based customer relationship management (CRM) tool that integrates with Fishbowl Inventory.
- Pipeline Surfboard App – Fishbowl users can access their CRM data directly from their iPad or iPhone through this mobile application.
- Fishbowl Inventory 2012+ – Fishbowl customers can now check inventory availability from virtually anywhere by using the Fishbowl Pipeline application on an iPad, iPhone, or Android device.
- Fishbowl Partner Marketplace – Allows Fishbowl customers to buy from and collaborate with third-party developers who are creating new products and add-ons for Fishbowl Inventory.
- Fishbowl Enterprise – Gives businesses an enterprise resource management solution to automate and control everything from inventory to finance for less than most annual renewal fees of more complex and expensive systems.
In addition to its revenue growth and new products, Fishbowl has nearly doubled the number of jobs within the company since 2008.
"Now, more than ever, we depend on Inc. 500|5000 companies to spur innovation, provide jobs, and drive the economy forward," said Eric Schurenberg, Inc. Magazine Editor. "Growth companies, not large corporations, are where the action is."
Fishbowl and its cornerstone product, Fishbowl Inventory, make it possible for every business to have the level of flexible and mobile inventory management solutions large organizations enjoy. Fishbowl Enterprise™ is an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution for SMBs with a robust feature set that allows Fishbowl to provide organizations with all the components required to meet their inventory and business management needs.
Founded in 1979 and acquired in 2005 by Mansueto Ventures, Inc. is the only major brand dedicated exclusively to owners and managers of growing private companies, with the aim to deliver real solutions for today's innovative company builders. Total monthly audience reach for the brand has grown significantly from 2,000,000 in 2010 to over 6,000,000 today. For more information, visit www.inc.com.
Snapp Conner PR