Fitness Center, Poolside Cabanas, Palace Suites and Spa: Pooch Hotel Santa Monica Offers a Holiday Getaway for Pets
Pooch Hotel Brings 5-Star Boarding and Amenities to Pets
SAN DIEGO, Nov. 13, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- With the holiday hustle and bustle, pets need some extra TLC so they don't end up as stressed as their parents. This season, leave them in compassionate hands at the new Pooch Hotel Santa Monica, a luxury, best-in-class hotel that just might be nicer than a human getaway. Amenities include Palace and Presidential suites with DogTV; The Club @ Pooch Hotel featuring a custom swimming pool, poolside cabanas and fitness center; dog-specific spa offering paw-dicures and facials; elevator for pets with arthritis and special needs; and supervised daycare.
The premier hotel and daycare, exclusively for dogs, places a premium on convenience, extraordinary customer care, superior facilities and outstanding services. 24-hour webcam access is offered to parents of guests staying in Presidential and Palace Suites, as well as all play areas for both overnight and daycare guests. For added convenience, pet parents can drop off and pick up pets 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Located at 2250 South Barrington Ave. Santa Monica, CA 90064 between Pico Street and Olympic near the 10 Freeway, the 18,000 square-foot facility offers the same regal amenities as its sister locations in Dallas, TX, Chicago, IL, Hollywood, CA, Sunnyvale, CA, Boston, MA and San Diego, CA. Pooch Hotel has redefined pet boarding with unparalleled services, an environmentally conscious mindset and a level of quality and care never before seen. Additional hotel highlights include:
- Pool: Relax poolside on one of the many chaise lounges or cabanas or take a dip and take advantage of the floating dog beds. Lifeguard is always on duty.
- Spa: Dogs can enjoy aromatherapy bathing and massage, paw-dicures, Poochberry facials, tooth brushing and more.
- The Club @ Pooch Hotel: The fitness center and daily lifestyle program for dogs includes a specialty treadmill for dogs and other stimulating exercise equipment as well as fitness and nutrition management. Pooch Hotel specialists can construct a healthy and holistic diet plan to improve the weight, stamina and overall condition of pets.
- All Day Play: Guests can take part in a plentiful amount of indoor, supervised playtime with a variety of playground equipment that brings the outside in. With real grass and white picket fences, the play area is built for pets to socialize in groups based on size and temperament. Drinking water for guests will be available at all times.
- Custom-made hotel suites with glass doors to allow staff to easily monitor guests.
- All guests are provided with scheduled feedings, around-the-clock monitoring, attention to any special needs including administering medications, and on-call veterinary care.
- Incorporating natural lighting, Energy Star-rated air purification systems and state-of-the-art wet/dry vacuum and disinfecting systems throughout the facility. Pooch Hotel Santa Monica has taken steps towards achieving a smaller carbon pawprint without sacrificing service, safety and satisfaction.
Grand Opening celebrations for Pooch Hotel Santa Monica will be held on Saturday, December 1 and Sunday, December 2, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. and will include tours of the facility, a 50 percent discount on all daycare package purchases and advanced hotel reservations.
Petco is a leading pet specialty retailer that provides the products, services and advice that make it easier for our customers to be great pet parents. Everything we do is guided by our vision for Healthier Pets. Happier People. Better World. We operate more than 1,150 stores nationwide, including more than 50 Unleashed by Petco locations, a smaller format neighborhood shop, and www.petco.com. The Petco Foundation, an independent nonprofit organization, has raised more than $100 million since it was created in 1999 to help promote and improve the welfare of companion animals. In conjunction with the Foundation, we work with and support approximately 8,000 local animal welfare groups across the country to help find homes for more than 250,000 animals through in-store adoption events every year.
SOURCE Pooch Hotel
More by this Source
Swimsuit Season Inspires Dogs to Hit the Treadmill at Pooch Hotel's Summer Get Fit Camp
Jun 18, 2013, 09:00 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.