Five Key Points of Emailing Marketing
NEW YORK, Aug. 3, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Here is a brief talk on shared from B2C SooBest.com, which has a wide range of products such as women clothing, men clothing, fashion watches, fashion jewelry, and more.
In today's rapid development of the e-commerce industry, membership expansion is the major priority for e-commerce websites. But the fact is that fierce industry competition and high input costs of advertising are always accompanied by low member loyalty and high wastage rates. For B2C malls, any user has a very high commercial value. Maintaining good customer relations, enhance customer shopping experience, reduce customer turnover rate is the key to a successful e-commerce website.
As the most important Internet marketing tool, email plays an increasingly important role in relationship maintenance. For e-commerce Web site operators, the following aspects are easy to overlook, and customer maintenance work carried out by email can effectively improve customer shopping experiences and reduced wastage:
- User registration: Send welcome messages in time and make a concise introduction of the website and the characteristics of products. It is best to provide time-limited promotions. People will look for that when they register. Catch the opportunity to generate first time consumption by the users' registration.
- After the user completes the transaction, sent an order confirmation email and at the same time attach or send another message to share your thanks and include the latest incentives or promotion activities. It is better to combine it with the goods that the users already purchased, for example to enjoy a discount with a purchase amount.
- Get feedback from users: several days after the user receives the goods, send a message asking about the user's thoughts of the product or customer service. You can make it easier for users to express their views through some questions. These questions can be ranked in order of importance. Meanwhile you can ask for their views for other products.
- User cancellation of orders: users add goods to their carts but they sometimes do not buy them. You can consider sending a message asking the user what aspects of the products or website need improvement. You can give incentives to users who provide useful advice. This offers great value to adjust your site content and design.
- Unsubscribe users: after they unsubscribe from your newsletter, send them another message telling them you're sorry to lose such a valuable customer, and you may wish to attach some special benefits to entice them to sign up again. In this case, the user conversion rate is fairly impressive.
More by this Source
Suggestions for Email Marketing Title
Aug 04, 2013, 10:00 ET
How to do email marketing well
Aug 03, 2013, 15:00 ET
Six Steps for Email Marketing
Aug 03, 2013, 10:00 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.