Five Star Content to Match a Five Star Experience
Four Seasons Magazine Continues Tradition of Innovation and Excellence
TORONTO, April 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Five-star. Content, that is. It's the philosophy behind Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts' digital strategy that puts experiential stories in the hands, hearts and minds of luxury travelers. While media mavens everywhere are jumping on the content bandwagon, Four Seasons has steadily built an efficient storytelling ecosystem using authentic tales from locales around the world.
Four Seasons' philosophy is to drive innovation in luxury travel with an emphasis on owned and earned media. And this is how they do it:
- Taking a Fresh Approach: The newly redesigned Four Seasons Magazine offers a refreshing take on the hotel magazine by not being a hotel magazine at all. In partnership with content agency and publisher Pace, at the helm of the redesign is award-winning London-based designer and creative director Matt Willey, acclaimed for his work with Wired, The New York Times Magazine and PORT, of which he is co-founder.
- Building a Content Network: A roster of the world's top journalists and photographers showcases the latest products, shares timely opinions and explores compelling stories across luxury, culture, science, technology and travel. At the hub of the brand experience are FourSeasons.com and FourSeasonsMagazine.com, but why stop there? The network is rounded out by a robust collection of the following supporting platforms:
- The newly launched food blog, Taste, which speaks to the inquisitive gourmand
- A family blog aimed at travelers with kids, Have Family Will Travel
- Multiple in-language sites, including Revista, aimed at Brazilian outbound travelers, TravelNotes, for the Russian market, Matices to engage the Latin American audience and a Chinese-language version, Life by Four Seasons, to encourage travel in and outside of China.
- Four Seasons' social network is localized with nearly 90+ properties speaking daily to local audiences, exponentially amplifying the brand's presence.
- Expanding their Universe: In the past two years, Four Seasons has built a sophisticated content universe that drives engagement and inspires action. Publishing more than 3,400 pieces of content (articles, videos, images and posts) a week, Four Seasons reaches users in more than 200 countries, in five languages, across nearly two dozen different content platforms.
- Breaking Content Barriers: This spring, Four Seasons Magazine becomes one of the first brand magazines on Flipboard, and along with the Four Seasons Weddings issue, will be available for purchase in the Zinio digital newsstand. This customized content network is an extension of Four Seasons' commitment to service and experience.
Never shying away from establishing a point of view, the Four Seasons content network boasts a multi-platform approach that forms a cohesive media experience. It is this five-star experience that welcomes and encourages loyal guests to visit time and time again. Be sure to visit the Four Seasons Press Room to view the full infographic as well as additional press materials.
About Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts is dedicated to perfecting the travel experience through continual innovation and the highest standards of hospitality. From elegant surroundings of the finest quality, to caring, highly personalized 24-hour service, Four Seasons embodies a true home away from home for those who know and appreciate the best. The deeply instilled Four Seasons culture is personified in its employees - people who share a single focus and are inspired to offer great service. Founded in 1960, Four Seasons has followed a targeted course of expansion, opening hotels and residences in major city centres and desirable resort destinations around the world. With 90 properties in 37 countries, and more than 50 projects under development, Four Seasons continues to lead the hospitality industry with innovative enhancements, making business travel easier and leisure travel more rewarding. For more information on Four Seasons, visit http://press.fourseasons.com and follow on Twitter at @FourSeasonsPR.
Media contact: Laura Zanzal, 212-299-8955, Laura.Zanzal@zenogroup.com
SOURCE Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
More by this Source
Pinterest Unveils Place Pins, Launches with Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
Nov 20, 2013, 22:35 ET
Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts Enters Korea
Sep 04, 2013, 08:30 ET
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.